A/N

(I do NOT own any of the characters in this!  I also do not own the pieces of art that are shown they all belong to the one who made them!!)

~{Summary}~

Denki Kaminari was sucked into a portal which led him to the world of pokemon. He explores the world trying to find a way home meeting new people with strange creatures along the way. Will he get home or will he be used as a pokemon?

~{Au explanation + Things to know}~

Due to Denki's quirk, he is registered as an unknown pokemon and can be caught by a pokeball (Just to make things more interesting).

He can understand pokemon and speak their language by choice.

In this world, Denki is much more careful, secretive, calm, and can use his quirk much more before losing some brain cells.

He can communicate through electricity with other pokemon and can hijack any electrical device.

Keep in mind!!!! This is an AU(Alternate universe) So almost everything is not cannon and the storyline is a bit different!!

I hope you guys enjoy this! This is my first one so it's going to be bad. I won't have an uploading secluded so the chapters will come out at random times. This is due to school and stuff. I am open to suggestions for better writing, story plots, grammar(don't overdo this though), etc. I already know that no one is going to read this story TvT.

Anyways.....Enjoy! (maybe).

P.S. That summary is horrible but I'm too lazy to change it. I also just thought of this and decided to try it so its completely random. Also the chapters may be short at some times. :)