Part 6: Well That's New

{Professor Cerise POV}

I had watched Ash and Goh drag Kaminari out to see the pokemon. I chuckled a little at the sight and a small, soft, smile appeared on my face. "I'm glad that they are making friends." I said to the other professors. "It is nice to see them with a new friend. We should hurry before they leave us behind" The blue-haired professor had said, handing both me and professor Ren a clipboard. We had walked over to where all of the pokemon to start the check ups.

Once we arrived we saw Ash doing some training with his pokemon, as usual, and Goh was checking up on all of his pokemon. I noticed that kaminari was with them. I decided to ask Goh where he was, and he said that he was exploring the area. I nodded at Goh and went off to check up some of the other pokemon. It had been around seven minutes. There were around ten more pokemon to check up on so Goh, my co-workers, and I decided to go look for them. Among the ten pokemon was Absol which was probably nearby.

We had been looking around for a bit until I saw Goh and the other professors seemingly watching something. I quietly walked up to see what they were looking at not wanting to disturb what they were watching. Goh and Chyrsa had noticed my presence but continued watching. I looked over to see what they were watching only to see Kaminari and the remaining ten pokemon. Kaminari was sitting on a large rock with Absol and the other pokemon surrounding him. The pokemon seemed to be talking to each other but watching longer I realized that they weren't talking to each other, instead were talking to... Kaminari?

Kaminari was looking at Absol who seemed to be the one "talking." Absol stopped talking and brought its head up to look up at Kaminari.

"So, you're telling me that you came here from a volcano and that you had almost died when it went off but then you were saved by Goh?" Kaminari said, looking up at the sky through the leaves. I looked down to see the others in the bush with me. Their faces are filled with shock but also slight excitement. I looked back up to see Absol nodding in agreement. Absol had said something as a reply to Kaminaris statement.

We had watched for a bit longer until Chyrsa walked out of the bush. Goh, Ren, and I followed her lead. It was time to get some answers.

{Denki POV}

Absol was telling me how they got here. It really was an interesting story. I almost didn't believe it until I remembered that I'm in a different world so it kinda made sense. One of the pokemon near said that we were being watched and at that moment I heard the bushes rustle. All of the pokemon and I looked over to the sound to see professor Chysa walking out of a bush, professors Cerise and Ren were there as well along with Goh. The way they were looking at me made me feel a bit uneasy. Did I do something wrong?

{3rd POV}

The professors and Goh walked up to Kaminari to get answers out of him. They were all staring at Kaminari until Ren spoke up.

"Kaminari, what are you doing?" "Nothing much. Just sitting here with the pokemon." Kaminari replied. It went silent but professor Cerise broke the silence. "Kaminari. Tell me honestly," Kaminari was getting worried. Kaminari didn't know what he did wrong so he just nodded. "Are you able to understand what pokemon are saying?" Cerise had said with a straight face.

It went silent again. The professors and Goh were waiting for Kaminari to respond to Ceris's question while Kaminari sat in front of them, seemingly worried. A good amount of time had passed until Kaminari finally responded.

"I can. I can understand what they are saying. Kaminari said. Everyone else had pure shock on their faces. They have never met anyone who could talk to pokemon. They all had so many questions but Kaminari spoke up again. "I only found out a few days ago that I could."

Goh and the Professors had many questions that they wanted to ask Kaminari. But Kaminari on the other hand, was not prepared to be asked questions like an interrogation. 

------------------------------------------------Part 6 Done!

Sorry for the long wait! Report cards are coming up so I needed to focus on school but I did update!  This one is a bit rushed but I still hope you enjoy it!