57

29th January 2021

Demi's POV

It's been a few weeks since we got back from our mini vacation and I have been busy nonstop doing interviews, photo shoots and working on new music in the studio. Sadly,
Y/N hasn't been as busy these past few weeks as she has lost lots of her jobs due to the Dallas situation. I feel guilty that Y/N hasn't had as much work but hopefully things will pick up because my documentary has shown Y/N side of the story and a lot of peoples opinions have changed. Finally, people no longer think we are in an abusive relationship which is good and this has lead to Y/N getting some job offers but it is going to take time for her to gain popularity and trust back which angers me but Y/N just takes it in her stride which I admire.

Recently Y/N has been spending a lot of time in the studio writing music and producing music because that's the only thing she can do some weeks and she tells me it has been therapeutic for her which is good and that is where Y/N is right now she is at the studio recording a song she wrote earlier this week. While she is out and I know she will be a couple of hours I have asked Matthew and Libby to come to my house and help me set up a nice little date at my house so I can show Y/N how much I love and appreciate her. We haven't had lots of quality time together since our vacation because I have been so busy. We have only managed the odd hour lunch together or going over to each other's houses after work and we always fall asleep so tonight is a chance for us to spend some quality time together and I can't wait because I have missed just being with Y/N and having no distractions and not being tired from working so tonight should be fun.

Matthew and Libby have gone to the shops to buy the things I need for tonight and while they have gone to the shop I have been upstairs getting my room ready for tonight. My plan is to decorate downstairs with balloons that have different photos of us on and then we can have a nice romantic meal together and then we are going to head upstairs to have a nice bubble bath together and then I have some chocolate covered strawberries and massage creams and oils so we can give each other a massage after a hot bath and then we can cuddle in bed and watch a series or a movie.

I had just finished setting up the bedroom and en suite with rose petals, fairy lights and candles when I heard the front door open and then I heard Matthew and Libby shouting me. I went downstairs to check they got everything and thankfully they had so we all went into the living room and started to decorate it for tonight. We decided it would be quicker if Matthew blew up the balloons, Libby attached the string and then I attached the pictures to the bottom of the balloons. Once we finished the balloons Matthew and Libby moved the furniture while I let in the chef who was cooking all the food because I'm not a good cook. Matthew and Libby finished setting up the living room while I went upstairs to get ready.

I had just got out of the shower and threw on some underwear and a oversized t-shirt and then I sat down at my glam table and started to dry my hair. Once my hair was dry I curled it and then I threw on some sweats and headed downstairs I decided to leave my make up as Y/N is forever telling me she prefers me with no make up on.

I couldn't help the smile on my face when I got downstairs everything looked perfect and I knew Y/N was going to love it. I thanked the chef and then she left and then me, Matthew and Libby finished off the living room making it look nice and romantic and moving furniture out of the way. Once we finished the living room we had a chat and a drink and then I thanked Matt and Libby for all their help and then they left. Once everyone had gone and I was happy with the way everything looked I went back upstairs and put on some sexy underwear and then I put on a tight black dress that hugged my body perfectly and I waited for my baby to come home from the studio.

Y/Ns POV

I have had the longest day in the studio, I can't wait to go to Demi's and just spend some time together. As I arrived at Demi's the house looked like it was in darkness which confused me because I thought Demi was home. I used my key to open her front door and my heart instantly melted as I spotted all the main lights were off but the inside of the house was lit up with fairy lights and candles and when I looked towards the living room I could see it was decorated. Before I could even move from my spot by the front door I could hear movement from upstairs and then my goddess of a girlfriend came down the stairs wearing my favourite black dress of hers that hugs her body perfectly. I quickly made my way towards the stairs to meet Demi as she came down them and the second Demi was off the steps I pulled her Straight into my arms for a much needed kiss. "After the day I've had this is the best welcome home ever" I breathed out once we broke the kiss, Demi pulled me into her arms and replied "well baby the night has only just begun I have lots of surprises lined up for you". After lots of kissing and hugging Demi began to guide me to the living room and I instantly started crying when I looked at how much effort Demi had put into decorating the living room with balloons that had pictures of us attached to the end. I walked round the room looking at all the different photos of us. Once I finished looking at all the photos I made my way back to Demi and pulled her into a passionate kiss once we pulled apart I said "thank you so much baby I don't know what I did to deserve you" "I love you baby" demi replied and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen/dining room and I felt more tears coming to my eyes at the candlelit dinner that was set up I was honestly overwhelmed at how much effort Demi had put into this night to make it special. After a beautiful dinner we began to have a very heated make out that lead us to the bedroom. Once we got to the bedroom and I saw all the candles and rose petals I was in amazed at how much effort Demi had put into decorating all the rooms. We carried on our make out session that lead to us making love before Demi climbed out of bed and made her way to our en suite to add more hot water into our bubble bath and then we had a nice bubble bath together just enjoying each other's company and talking about the future.

After our bubble bath we put on our bath robes and then Demi told me she had massage oils and creams so we could give each other massages. While Demi gathered all the stuff she had for the massages I put on a comedy film on Netflix while I waited. "Are you ready babe?" Demi asked as she came into the bedroom I nodded in response and then Demi said she wanted to massage me first. After massaging each other we both made love again before finally cuddling up and watching a series from Netflix. As we were cuddling we both posted some photos from tonight before we both fell asleep wrapped up in each other.

Y/N added to their story

ddlovato added to their story

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates but I have been super busy and my grandad is terminally ill so I have been spending as much time as possible with him and I have had some writers block but I'm back and full of ideas and from now on I am goin...

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates but I have been super busy and my grandad is terminally ill so I have been spending as much time as possible with him and I have had some writers block but I'm back and full of ideas and from now on I am going to be updating all of my books more frequently. Also, this is a small update another update will be coming in the next few days and I haven't check this for mistakes so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!