13

Y/N/N - your nickname

19th August 2020

Liked by: ddlovato, scooterbraun, diannadelagarza and 123,455 others

Y/N: working on something special ✨

63,237 comments

ddlovato: 🤤😍

Y/NsDemi: have you and Demi met yet ??????

Kourtneykardashian: sis you are 🔥

ddlovatofannnnn: Dianna liked this post 👀

Y/N liked ddlovatos comment
Y/N liked kourtneykardashians comment

Texts between Y/N and Demi.

Demi: I - 🔥😍

Y/N: hi dems 💗

Demi: hey Y/N/N  you honestly look so hot 🥵on your instagram post 💗

Y/N: it's from today's shoot for a magazine 💗

Y/N: I'm not sure which magazine tho 🤔because I done that many today 💗

Demi: I can't wait to see the pics 💗

Y/N: it's a shame you will have to wait 💕

Demi: whyyyyyyy can't you send me some from the shoot I know you have them on your phone 💗

Y/N: 😏 i have them on my phone and I could send you them right now but I won't 😂💗

Demi: whyyyyyy 😞 💗

Y/N: because why send the pictures when you can see it all in person 😉💗

Demi: is that you asking me to come over 😏💗

Y/N: maybe it is or I can come to you because I'm already out 💗

Demi: come over do you remember my address 💗

Y/N: of course I do babe be there in 10 💗

Demi: can't wait 😘💗

Y/N: 😘💗

Y/Ns POV

Finally I am on my way to Demi's after leaving the photoshoot I went to my house got everything I needed for Demi's birthday tomorrow that's the main reason I offered to go to hers because I have decorations and presents I want her to have the best birthday ever. I left all Demi's birthday surprises in the car but got out the snacks for tonight. I knocked on the door waiting for Demi to answer and when she did the biggest smile formed on my face she is so beautiful without even trying I mean she has on shorts and a over sized t shirt and no make up and she still looks flawless. "What's got you smiling so big" Demi said while chuckling I moved to hug her and whispered in her ear "your beauty" she pulled back and grinned at me then moved to whisper by my ear "thanks but I think you are looking super sexy today" then she kissed my ear and walked away shaking her hips. I think I just died and went to heaven I stood frozen and then quickly came back to reality and followed Demi to the living room. After catching up and me showing Demi the pics from today which she told me I looked hot and she was proud of me which made me smile BIG I must of looked weird with such a big smile. We were cuddling watching friends when Demi put her chin on my chest and looked up at me and said "I was thinking because we are spending the day and night together tomorrow why don't you stay over tonight and tomorrow we can spend the day together and get ready together and you can come back with me after the party" I smiled kissed her nose "ok dems I will well I'm going to quickly go to mine get some stuff for tomorrow so we can spend all day together and while I'm out I'll get dinner" "sounds great Y/N/N" and with that I left to get my clothes for tonight and tomorrow. I'm so glad demi suggested me staying over because now I can decorate and set up Demi's presents for her birthday before setting off home I quickly text max that I appreciate him helping me set up my surprise but that I can sort the decorations and presents myself.

Time skip to Y/N arriving back at Demi's

"Dems I'm back" I called out while walking in with my bags and Taco Bell which is Demi's favourite. "In the living room and I have plates already" Demi shouted back so I walked to the Living room and set it all up. "Y/N you are the best I love Taco Bell" Demi said we both ate are food and then snuggled up watching crime shows. At around 11 we decided to head up to Demi's room and cuddle for a bit and watch tv before falling asleep. "I'm so happy your here Y/N/N" "me too dems and I am going to make sure you have the best birthday ever tomorrow" we shared a kiss and then cuddled up together and I played with her hair until she fell asleep. Once I was sure Demi was asleep I carefully got up and went out to my car and started wrapping all her presents and setting the decorations up. Once I finished I checked everywhere was locked and carefully got back into bed with Demi and she automatically cuddled into me I smiled I could get used to this and I am going to make sure I give her the best day tomorrow and with that thought I fell asleep.

I haven't checked this so sorry for any mistakes but I hope you enjoy.