34

4th October 2020

Y/Ns POV

"So are you going to ask her and make it official" asked Kendall I nodded and explained my plans for this evening. "I just hope she likes it and says yes I'm so nervous kenny" she pulled me into a hug and said "don't worry Y/N you and Demi are going strong she will for sure say yes I mean you guys are goals" I chuckle and thank her before leaving her room and returning to mine and Demi's room.

"Hey baby where did you go?" I heard Demi ask as I stepped back into the room. "Hey princess I just went to Kendall's room she asked for help with her outfit for today" I replied she just nodded and continued putting her sun cream on so I went up behind her and start kissing her neck she sighed and leaned back into me and tilted her head so I had better access to her neck. I took the sun cream of Demi and laid her on the bed so I could finish putting it on for her. Once I finished helping Demi she returned the favour and put sun cream on me which obviously caused us to start making out. As we continued to make out it got hotter and more intense and as Demi went to take off my bikini top someone knocked. I groaned and put my head in Demi's neck while she just chuckled and shouted "coming". "I wish" I muttered under my breath but clearly I was loud because Demi rolled her eyes and started laughing loudly which instantly brightened my mood. Demi opened the door to Kim, Kourtney and Kendall and they instantly began teasing us because they could tell they interrupted us but we just laughed them off before promising to meet them down stairs in 30 minutes.

After we met up with my sisters we went on a boat ride to a private island so we could film today for keeping up with the Kardashian's and then later on tonight I'm taking Demi on a date while my sisters either go out together or just stay in. We filmed for most of the day but it was a lot of fun. Now we are on the boat on the way back to the hotel and when we get back Kourtney, Kim and khloe are going to help Demi get ready for our date and Kendall and kylie are going to help me.

Time skip to the date

"I don't know why you are so nervous, Y/N you and Demi are like obsessed with each other you guys are always touching or holding each other and we all know you guys at it like rabbits" said Kylie. Me and Kendall burst out laughing and I started blushing "she's right Y/N Demi will say yes" Kendall said I just smiled at them. I left Kendall and Kylie and went to mine and Demi's room to pick her up for our date. I knocked on the door and Kim answered she smiled at me and told me to come in because Demi was in the bathroom finishing getting ready. All my sisters knew what I had planned for tonight and that's why they were helping us both get ready. Demi walked out of the bathroom and I was speechless she looked so beautiful. I felt someone push my mouth closed so I turned to see it was Kourtney. She chuckled and said "close your mouth you will catch flies" I rolled my eyes and walked over to Demi and grabbed her hand and spun her round then brought her into a hug. Demi rested her head on my shoulder and then she turned and whispered in my ear "baby you're so hot and even though I'm excited for this date I also can't wait to get back here later and we'll actually I'll let you imagine what we are going to do later" and with that she pulled away and winked at me before going over to the table by the bed and grabbing her phone leaving my standing a blushing mess. My sisters all started teasing me about the blushing and Demi stood watching biting her lip trying to prevent herself from giggling and even though I wanted to tell my sisters to shut up I couldn't take my eyes off Demi and plus Demi found it amusing so I let them get away with it. Damn I'm whipped.

Demi's outfit