Chapter Three

Skyler on top ^

"It's only in fairy tales that princesses can afford to wait for the handsome prince to save them. In real life, they have to bust out of their own coffins and do the saving themselves."

Amelia Donovan.

*********************************

"What the hell are you doing?!" The tall figure shouts at me, while he strives to stand up and points towards the road. I haven't really registered what's happening yet, but as my vision slowly unblurs I can finally identify the figure before me.

As my vision balances, the figure slowly transforms into a tall, blonde guy with his hair pushed back and his dazzling dark brown eyes staring back at me. His tall, muscular body shows that he must be around 18.

I slowly come back to my senses, while he rudely throws his arms around to catch my attention, now screaming,

"Don't just sit there! You were almost hit by a car here!" His eyebrows are raised up and his furiosity is heightened by his clenched fists. As I struggle to get on my feet, he crosses his arms, which effectively shows his muscles more.

Finally on my feet, I notice that I'm now covered from the waist down in dirty, disgusting mud.

"Well, shit." I say under my breath.

I groan as I try to clean my clothes a little but it's no use, and then I embarrassingly start walking away.

"Seriously, not even a thank you? If it wasn't for me you would've been under that damn car by now!" He angrily comments and I turn around to look at him, trying to hide the embarrassment of mud all over me and ignore the fact that I'm in a state of shock.

As my mind slowly comprehends what just happened, I let my emotions and feelings overwhelm me, forcing me to blurt,

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me..."

He runs his hand through his seemingly-soft, blond hair and never meeting my gaze, he comes towards me as I attempt to get some mud off my clothes again.

I notice him from the side, as I gently scrub my clothing that he's approaching me.

"Are you okay, at least?" He slowly reaches for my arm, and I snatch my hand away before he can touch me. 

"Don't. I'm fine." I bluntly respond and let my monotone tone show him that our conversation is done here.

He looks into my eyes so intensely that I can't help but notice how blue they are... an eye color I never even knew was possible. 

He was close enough that I could see his face more clearly, and I feel my expression soften a little as I analyze his features. 

He has an undeniably, addictive aura. I take in his masculine scent, mixed with after-shave and mesmerizing cologne. His sleek, blonde hair, a few strands falling over his dark, grey eyes, and his tall, muscular body seem to create a whole new definition of "mysterious" and "sexy." His rosy lips, guarding his pearl-white, straight teeth, create a kissing-worth smile that makes me wonder how these lips can kiss, and his dashing, faded freckles appearing from his cheeks to the bridge of his straight-edged nose, are features I could call "perfect." His sweet, almond, gray eyes, defined with black, wild eyelashes are staring back at me and I feel like I've been staring for ages and ages... and I don't care.

"You sure you okay?" He bursts my bubble of thought and I blink a few times before I'm brought back from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I suddenly feel a burning sensation surrounding my wrist in appalling pain. He seems to have noticed this and slowly, with cautioned eyes, grabs my wrist and rotates it around as an enormous wound is composed along my wrist.

I groan in pain as he drops my arm immediately and starts to walk away.

"Hey, where are you going!" I shout at him, completely confused and stuck in my place.

"We need to get that wound fixed up." He shoves his hands inside his pockets and the wind blows through his hair, making it look magical as his walking away from me.

"I'm not following you... I - I don't even know who you are." I maturely respond and he abruptly freezes in his tracks and turns around. He smirks and attempts to put a sarcastic tone, as he calls out,

"Hey, my name is Austin Jackson, I've just saved your fucking life and you're being a big pain in the ass about it." I quickly cut him off,

"A Jackson? Like Emily Jackson?" My mind is permeaded with questions. Have I just met one of Emily's son's? How come I never knew she had another son? I thought she only had a five-year-old.

"How do you know my mother?" He takes big steps towards me and pauses up until five feet away from me, retreating his hands from his pockets and crossing them again.

"Well, I'm Amelia Donovan." His eyes widen and he blurts out rudely,

"So you are the spoiled, little brat that will be staying in my house." He gives me a cocky smile and his eyes are full of venom.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, but what makes you think you can talk to me like that?" How rude! He laughs obnoxiously at my response and I begin walking away, not wanting to hear another word.

"Well, for one, you definitely look like one of those spoiled, blonde chicks I've heard Miami is filled with." I now am the one that stops in my tracks.

"Are you serious right now? You're limiting the idea of me because of my origin and hair color? I'm sorry but I refuse to talk to such a sexist, closed-minded asshole like you." I turn around, flip my hair and start walking rushingly away before he can respond. But the cocky jerk shouts loud enough for me to hear,

"Can you be any more childish walking away from me?" His voice is swept away by the wind, and I close my eyes letting it blow through my hair as to relax from the shock. I take in a few deep breaths and as I'm about to head further, I feel a strong arm wrap around my left wrist and gently pulling me to turn around.

"Look, can I at least walk you there? My mum will freak if she found out I left you here harmed."

He looks embarassed, yet cautious. 

Some serious bipolar issues. I quickly cut him off, not willing to hear any more from him.

"Just shut up and walk." I rudely respond and refuse to meet his eyes or walk next to such a judging asshole.

As I slowly begin to walk away, he increases his pace to stay next to me, not removing his gaze from the floor. We make a right and pass the beautiful park that was in the instructions and finally reach our destination.

*********************************

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor...If you love me, I'll always be in your heart...If you hate me I'll always be in your mind..."

Hey guys! So here's the update of the week. Final Exams are in 2 weeks, so I don't think I'll be able to update very soon. Hope you were satisfied with the new update as to be obligated and intrigued to read on!

Also any mistakes or errors will be edited soon.

Vote and Comment your rating out of /10!

Also any feedback is accepted...

Thank you for reading, and please keep on reading :*

Write for you guys soon <3