worms

i feel so bad for the 3 ppl who actually started reading this 💀

Tsukasa and Rui were in bed snapped in half because that's how they bought the bed.

Tsukasa: "Rui would you still be my baba boy if i told you i have a secret form."

Rui: "Yes shawty ofc I would."

Tsukasa this the worlds most ugliest grin to ever fucking exist, pissed himself, and turned into a worm the same size as Rui.

Rui soon shit and pissed himself at the sight. It was just to hot and beautiful and sexy and hot and yes. they began the most ugliest kissing to every exist.

Tsukasa: "Rui shawty my non-existent toes are curling we must stop before the bed breaks even more."

Rui: "Ok baba boy."

They stopped and Tsukasa changed back except he was covered in piss and green slime. They could here a bomb being lit and an 8 year old singing. They decided to check it out and saw Klee fortnite dancing and throwing bombs all over the place.

They soon began to do the same then suddenly the house fucking shit itself and exploded.

Tsukasa woke up to find Klee missing and Rui laying down face first with his large ass booty hole sticking up. Tsukasa cutely crawled over to check his pulse and could not find anything so he went inside Rui and ate everything he ate before.

Multiple years have passed and Tsukasa now shits in front of cars or behind them so he wouldn't be seen. His booty hole became itchy since he wasn't wiping it. His clothes were to small on him so the basically wore booty shorts and the shortest crop top to exist.

He was talking into Target when the two gays, Akitoe and Toeya, saw him.

Akishit: "Tsukasa. I heard about what happened with Rui and I am truly sorry."

Toeyshi: "Same here."

Tsukashit: "it's fine it was because of my hot sexy beautiful hot yes form. It's a worm can i show you?"

Tsukasa didn't give them a chance to respond and turned and he started screaming and saying "my name is Tsukasa Tenma and i am a star".

The same thing began to happen and the entire area fucking exploded and shit was everywhere and Tsukasa changed back normal covered in piss and shit this time.

Tsukasa: "All in a days work."

He began to walk away shitting from his short booty shorts.

please help me im scared for myself. i hope this is entertaining to you gays.