this is me 😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😔😔😔😔😔🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🥀🥀🥀🥀💔💔💔💀💀💀💀👹👹👹👹👹

i am most definitely gonna make a separate ruikasa oneshot since i have normal ideas, fluff, and maybay angst. but who knows? not me

The two fucking gays were watching The Greatest Show. Tsukasa had fucking clown makeup on and Rui did to.

Tsukasa was saying Xiaos voice lines cuz he's fucking emo like the star he is and Rui was saying Zhongli voice lines like the fucking director he is.

The song "This is Me" started playing and Tsukasa assed Rui a question.

Tsukasa: "Rui...I've been hiding something for you. A secret form that i have. May i show it to you?"

Rui nodded his head so hard that it almost fucking came off. He paused the movie and watched Tsukasa.

Tsukasa started playing "I'm Gonna be a Star" and as it played he started forming into a ball and started to smirk. He also began to glow yellow like the gacha emo preppy baddie uwu alpha wolf star he is.

Tsukasa: "I'll miss you Rui. This form takes me billions of years to come out of. Live a long happy life without me."

Tsukasa turned into a large fucking star surprisingly not burning shit and floated up into space then zooming away.

Legend has it that Tsukasa is changing Ruis name with a huge smile on his face.