HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

GUESS WHOS BACK. BACK AGAIN 😈😈😈
ITS 3:30AM AND IM DOING THIS 😼😼😼😼😼

This poor bed was being abused again. By no other then TSUKASA AND RUI LIKE JEEZ LEAVE THE POOR BED ALONE. Anyway, these two were being fucking gay again.

Tsukasa had a worm form but last time it didn't go so well. So he swore himself to never let it happen again. Rui had to shit badly so he hit off Tsukasas hand and ran to the bathroom.

Tsukasa regenerated his hand and began fixing the poor bed. Nicest thing ever in this very oneshot. There was a knock in the ONE FUCKING ROOM house. And it was Klee. There to explode EVERYTHING again. But before she could Tsukasa legally kidnapped her.

He tied klee to a chair and made his own bombs and put it on klee. This time it was her turn to understand pain.

3...

2....

1....

KABOOM. Rainbows and unicorns flew everywhere. Rui walked out of the bathroom covered in goofy green stuff as he began to twerk in every inch of the house. Tsukasa did the same. Klee disappeared again somehow and Toya saw them and joined too.

Soon they had almost every person in the world twerking with them. It was a world effort. Humanity was restored and there were no more problems on Earth.

Tsukasa couldn't help it and turned into his work forming and soon everything was back to how it use to be.

HEHEHEHEHEHE IK U GAYS MISSED ME. I SAW THE READS AND DECIDED TO UPDATE 😈😈