danser avec toi

wishwisvwdhaibdjsbd IM BACK GUYS

Tsukasa is a shitty dancer. Literally. He dances and he gets shit everywhere. Except this time it was different. It smelt...amazing. Not the usual trashy smell. It smelt like cotton candy.

Tsukasa looked behind him and found out the smell. It was Emu. She was farting wonderballs and cotton candy. Nene came from Emus hair like how lice enters hair. Nene started dancing to Tondemo-Wonderz and suddenly Kanade came from NENES HAIR LIKE HOW LICE ENTERS HAIR ASWELL AND STARTED SINGING BITTER CHOCO DECORATION IN A HAPPY ASS VOICE.

Everything stopped.

Time stopped.

Nothing could be heard.

Ifuudoudou suddenly started playing.

Rui came from Tsukasas mouth and started singing fixer while ifuudoudou was playing. Rui twerked as he grabbed Tsukass hand which caused him to start twerking. Soon Miku came from everyone's phone and started singing every single song to ever exist in one song. Len came through Kanades phone without a head and servant of evil started playing and everyone that near this group started dancing. Then the strangers heads fell.

Rui and Tsukasa went gay gay gay mwah ur so perfect be mine my discord kitten yes discord mod stuff. Emu started yelling wonderhoe, wonderhoy, and wonderballs in that exact same order.

Then everything stopped again.

IS THAT KLEE FROM THE HIT GAME GENSHIN IMPACT WITH HER SOMEHOW LIVING BREATHING PIECE OF CHALK ALBEDO?!

They both started throwing bombs and everyone fucking died like the pussys they are

heehsbhehwaguafuagjagus
i need my sanity back