Mine Diamond's (angst 😭😭😭😭😭😨😨😞😞😞😖😖😖👹👹👹)

i think of all of these while im in the shower

Tsukasa and Rui were fucking fighting because Tsukasa was cheating on him with the fucking ground because he was having the devils tango with Cbat playing in the background at full volume.

Rui: "Tsukasa I thought you loved me."

Tsukasa: "i do Rui but the floor...it's just so hot."

Rui: "I hate you."

Tsukasa became sad and transformed into a furry broken lost prince chosen one demon gacha baddie. Rui changed into an alpha wolf and howled as the whole house turned dark.

Tsukasa: "You think you can defeat me?"

Rui: "yes gayass mf"

Rui howled once again, pissed himself for good measure and bit Tsukasa. Tsukasa wasn't affected so he yelled "yass queen material gworl" and everything 100000ft away exploded. Everyone died from impact and the wind current that he created. making him the last person on Earth.

Multiple years later, Tsukasa had enough of the loneliness and set off to space to find more life. He needed a new lover. Someone to replace Rui. Suddenly, a figure of Rui appeared and shit, pissed, and farted on Tsukasas' face. Emu and Nene appeared too and started mocking him. Akito and Toya also appeared and started doing Fragile. Soon Rui started singing KING and they all danced and pissed together listening to Mine Diamonds. A Take On Me cover but minecraft.

i require help please