12. "Jealous, huh?"

Rias POV

"How's the manuscript, coming?"

I immediately spilled the milkshake I was currently drinking, only to sight Boss Regina. Her strict face was what even intimidated me the more. Oh no, what was I supposed to tell her?

"It's coming f-fine." I replied. Did I just stutter?

What if she said she wanted to have a look? I'm so dead, I'm so dead.

"Okay, if you say so." she replied. Boss Regina moved to walk away, before coming right back as I slurped more milkshake, cleaning my attire.

"And, Rias...?"

"Yeah?" I answered her.

"Do not screw this. I'm really counting on you." she smoothly said. "Maybe Cullen and the co-workers are wrong about their impression of you."

Fuck me, fuck me... sheesh, I already did.

"Sure, boss." I said, with a wink.

As she walked away, my hands spread out to my chest to calm down. I knew she was referring to my clumsiness at the office.

I once swapped some manuscript pages, with another and a volcano erupted in the office.
We had angry authors running down to our office, demanding to see the boss. It was really bad. Books, which title didn't match the content, on the shelf.

It took Boss Regina a great deal of time, to compensate them. It was a miracle I wasn't even fired.

"Clumsy me..." I groaned out, hitting my head on my working desk, sadly.

"Rias!" some voice yelled, which made me spring up immediately in a scare. I sighed, clasping my hand on my forehead after seeing who it was.

"Hi, Martin..." I sadly trailed out, sizing his brown curly and short hair, striped shirts, with lengthy hands, and his bow-tie right at the front.

"She's a witch, right?" he stated, sitting with his butt halfway on my desk. It was obvious he was looking to have a gossip which I was not interested in.

"Not really."

I murmured those words. Now, I liked gossiping, doing it was fun for me. But Martin was really a big mouth.

"Hmm, what did she say? Common, tell me." he teased.

I hate my life.

Of all things, why did this have to happen to me?

As he waited for me to say something, there was a commotion at the entrance of the office.

"Miss Vivian, I'll take that!" one male co-worker yelled.

"No, what are you doing? She would want me to."

That was another male fighting to get her favor.

"Get away, she would want me to since we stay opposite each other!"

I snorted at the sight of five males around her, just to get her to date them.

The pretty auburn.

That was what they called her. While I was the ordinary and weird auburn.

"Urrgh...so annoying." I sat upright, referring to them almost immediately.

"Jealous, huh?"

Martin teased, with a clownish expression.

"What, ew, no." I answered, scrunching my nose in displeasure. "There are a million things to be jealous of out there. I mean, she isn't J.K freaking Rowling?"