18 | years gone years

SPACE

SPACE

Kenny groans as she slips again, she catches the railing and pulls herself up as she looks upwards, groaning as she rips the stupid skirt off of her body as she begins to climb up.

'What in the blasted hell is going on?'

She yelps as she slips again, landing on the floor.

'Strap in!'

She falls into the chair behind him, buckling up the kid before putting her own seatbelt on.

'Hand them over, Mando. I might let you live.'

He dives downwards to avoid a shot from the ship in front of them, 'Are you going to tell me what's going on?'

He ignores her flicking a few switches and she rolls her eyes, 'You know, I'm pretty good of a pilot myself, Mandalorian-'

'Mando.'

'What?'

'Just... I said Mando... is fine.'

She nods her head, 'I know.'

He huffs, pulling them upwards and she groans as she hits her head, 'Okay, Mando.'

She clears her throat and sits up straight again, 'I'm a good pilot, if you let me pilot we'll be out of here in no time.'

She's cut off as the bounty hunter chasing them talks, 'I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold.'

As Kenny goes to sit up a firm hand is pushing her down and they're flipping over the other ship, just missing his shot before pulling to a steady stop and shooting it, flying through the debris and explosion.

'That's my line.'

'Great,' She says sarcastically as she finally stands, 'The fuel lines down and we're missing half our ship.'

'My ship.'

He heads towards a planet in the distance, one Kenny recognizes all too well, 'Absolutely not, I'm not going there.'

He ignores her as he leans over clicking a few switches as he listens to one of the towers, telling him to land in a certain bay.

'Hey, Tinny, I'm not going there, turn around, there's plenty of water downed slug holes around here. It's the Outer Rim for Kriffs sake.'

'We won't make it that far, sit down.'

'No.'

'Carbonite is still an option.'

Her mouth that was open ready to hurl some insults at him shuts, she swipes a tongue across her teeth and scrunches her nose at him before sitting down. She mumbles under her breath at his sarcasm, 'Carbonite. Haha. It's broken, remember?'