One.

5 years later...

"Y/N! Y/N!" Lila called to her older sister, causing her to grumble and slowly open her eyes.

"What do you want? It's too early to do anything," Y/N groused as she flipped away from her younger sister.

"C'mon! Dad's home, and there's a dog," Lila urged.

"But it's so early," Y/N protested as she flipped onto her back to look up at her sister. Lila chuckled at her laziness.

"C'mon, you're awake enough," Lila said as she pulled Y/N out of bed, "And it's not early. It's 10:00."

Y/N and Lila walked down the stairs as Cooper and Nathaniel were opening gifts. "Woah! I've always wanted one of these!" Nate cheered.

Y/N chuckled as she sat down next to Cooper. Suddenly,  a dog hopped on your lap, knocking you over in the process. Y/N let out a yelp while she struggled to escape the dog's kisses. Cooper laughed and slowly picked the dog off Y/N.

"So where's dad?" Y/N finally asked.

"Oh, he's out back with a guest, sweetie," Your mom replied.

Y/N simply nodded in response.

"Here, Y/N! This one's yours!" Nate exclaimed while handing you a small box wrapped in gold wrapping paper. 

"Wow, thanks, buddy!" Y/N said with a warm smile plastered on her face. She slowly unwrapped the gift. As Y/N lifted the lid, her eyes went wide. Inside laid a silver arrow necklace, the silver arrow necklace. That was once her aunt Nat's.

"Did dad give me this?" Y/N asked, emotion dripping from her voice.

"Yeah, he did. After your Aunt Nat passed, he wanted you to have it. He just didn't get the chance to give it to you."

Just as you were about to put it on, your dad walked through the front door, followed by someone else.

"Daddy! Y/N finally woke up!" Nate said as he hopped over to Clint.

"Well, to be fair, my plan was to wake up at noon, but somebody decided to wake me up," Y/N said, sending a playful glare to her sister.

"Oh, please. If I didn't wake you up, you probably would have died in your sleep," Lila fought back.

Clint chuckled as he said, "Well how 'bout you two stop bickering so my oldest girl can give her old man a hug!"

"Of course, dad," Y/N replied while stepping over the countless piles of wrapping paper.

"It's so good to see you again," Y/N said as she pulled her father in for a hug. "And who might you be?"

Y/N glanced at the girl behind him as her face dropped.

"Kate...?"

A/N- Ahahaha people are actually reading this

not proof-read

Word Count- 417