Ruzek POV

How do I tell Kim that there is a crazy maniac trying to kill me? I feel so guilty, but I can't worry her. I promised her I'd tell her tonight though. Ugh, I'm so confused.

When I got to the station, I checked in and went upstairs. "Hey guys," I said, hoping they would actually drop the topic. I mean it kind of ended weirdly last shift, so I hope they all moved on.
"Hey, did you tell Kim yet?" asked Erin. Well, that answered my question of whether they would drop it or not. Of course not, come on I should've known they wouldn't even if I begged them. "Not yet," I said.
"Well you better, if she's mad at you for not telling her sooner, don't come crying back to me," Antonio said. Ouch, that hurt.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm telling her tonight, okay?" I asked, slightly irritated.
"Whatever, let's just get back to work," Olinsky said. When Voight came in with a worried look on his face, I immediately walked over to him, right before he could walk past me.
"Ruzek, in my office. Now!" Voight shouted.
"Coming boss," I said a little startled. "What's going on?"
"I just got a call from Gonzalez, y'know the guys after you, and he has Kim. If he doesn't get 20K by tomorrow night....she's dead Adam," Voight said, anger in his voice. My heart dropped. Oh my God, he has Kim....