One - Expelled

Author's Note: If you haven't read the previous page, I would appreciate and recommend you do read it. Thank you.

Harry walked silently beside Mr.  Weasley, neither of them speaking. Harry felt so ashamed of himself. How could he have lost against the wizarding court? Didn't Professor Lupin say that Dumbledore would be there just this morning? Wasn't Dumbledore the solution to everything?

Mr. Weasley lightly touched Harry's shoulder, startling him out of his thoughts.

"We need to stop at my office for a moment, we- er- need to grab something," he said, steering Harry toward his office, which was more like a cupboard.

This stutter didn't go unnoticed by Harry, but he assumed that Mr. Weasley just wanted to write to everyone to spare Harry the shame of saying he failed and is now expelled from the only place he ever thought of as home. Though like hell if was any safer.

Mr. Weasley opened his door and- after rustling several papers- he handed Harry a newspaper called the Quibbler. Harry didn't say anything as Mr. Weasley began to furiously scribble a note with his back turned.

Then the newspaper began to tremble slightly.

"Um, Mr. Weasley?"

He didn't respond, continuing to write. By the time he finally set his quill back into the ink pot, the Quibbler had begun to shake violently.

"Mr. Weasley?"

Harry got that familiar feeling that he has only felt before: right before the Quidditch World Cup.

Mr. Weasley turned toward Harry with a slightly guilty look. Then he understood all.

"Mr. Weasley, please don't-" Harry began.

He didn't get the entire sentence out before the portkey whisked him away.

He wouldn't forget Mr. Weasley mouthing the words "I'm sorry". Mr. Weasley wouldn't forget the betrayed look the young wizard had sent him. However he knew what Harry was, at least according to Dumbledore. Sirius and Molly may deny it, but that power is there.

And it could make or break this world

Author's Note:
Hello! Thank you for giving this fanfiction a chance, and I'm sorry it's so short! I'll try to get better at that, I promise <3