Chapter 5: Gregor

Dont keel me for not updating! I Sowwy. ;-; I promise ill update more often bc schools almost over and ill have more time for updating both books on time :D

GREGOR
On my bed, I wait nervously. I have an old wrist watch that is programed with the right time.
8:37...8:49...9:02......11:50. Go time.
I can't believe im actually going to do this. I am actually about to run away from my house, my family, my life. I shake my head. This is not were I live. This is only part of my family. And this is not my life.
I sneak down stairs. I learned the best sneaking skills from Luxa. And now its not so painful to think about her because I am going to see her soon.
When I get to the door, I take one last look back. Goodbye mom... you allways wanted the best for me. Goodbye dad... I really hope that someday you wont be sick anymore. Goodbye Lizzie... I really see a future in you, your so smart, you do math and puzzles as an eight-year-old that I can't even do at twelve. Goodbye Boots... im sorry I can't take you with me, but one missing child is enough. Goodbye grandma... I really hope that someday you will snap out of your crazy state, and remember my name is not Simon. Goodbye Virginia... if it was my choice, I'd never come back.
I walk out the door with a sense of independence. Its for tbe best, anyways. Because it's not like I can be happy and be in the overland at the same time... More than likely, my family would track down to New York. Then they would know I was in the Underland.

I know this chapter short, but theres one coming right after it :D Two chapters in one day! I would be proud, but I barely ever update so I owe u guys one.