Chapter 6: Luxa

The humans and gnawers in the crowd went into chaos! Destroying things, screaming, threatening to kill each other, TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER, KILLING EACH OTHER!!
"WHOA!! WAIT!!HOLD ON!! S.T.O.P.!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.
Ripred lays one of his front paws on my left shoulder."No use.To late." He says slightly hoarse. Thats when I relize that Ripred is sort of panicked. While this pleases me very much, it aslo makes me extremely panicked myself.
"LISTEN!" I say pointing at Ripred acussingly."YOU AR-!" I begin, but Ripred does not let me finish."You listen! Bickering is the reason we are in this mess! And it surely is not going to take us out! So if you want to yell to your grave, then you do that! But do not expect me to follow you! So why don't we work this out
together? Or else we will acomplish nothing!"
Ripred starts to pace. Howard starts to cry. A soldier on a flyer swoops in and yanks me into the air and on his bat as a paw with sharp claws swipes past my left leg.
I am evacuated to the high hall, were a woman with her hair tied in a bun ushers me into the hallway.
" I dont believe you to have met me. My name is Victoria. I am the new head of the Regalian army." She says.
When solovet died, I thought they might make Perdita the new head. Because she was very strong and cunning. But then again, she didn't really like telling people what to do.
" Nice to meet you." I say.
"I believe we were to meet in the arena... but Ripred and yourself seemed to be having conflict. "She says plainly.
"Nice to meet you. " I repeat rudely, so maybe she will leave.
" Well then..." she says clasping her hands together and smiling. But her smile is bitter.