Chapter Forty-Three - Lovers, not Fighters

Arm slid his hand into Tankhun's and held it, as they stood there, watching the goldfish swim. "Come on, let's go." Tankhun didn't move, he just stared at the pond a while longer. Arm knew his boss, no, baby well. Silently, hands clasped they stood there, under the moonlight. 

Finally, Tankhun turned and crawled into his arms and just hugged him. "Arm, I'm scared. Kim finally said it aloud and I'm scared."

"Is this about him fucking Porschay?" Arm was a bit confused. 

Tankhun hit his chest lightly. "No, silly. What if our mother did have an affair. What if we are, or rather, what if we are not all brothers, but half-brothers and father knew, especially which of us are blood related." His eyes were filling with tears. "It would explain the difference in how mother would treat us boys. Father never treated any of us differently, but mother did."

"I can't say, baby, I wasn't here then. But" Arm pulled him tight. "Don't speculate. Let me do some digging and see what I can find. Would it" He hesitated, "Upset you if I offered to help Porsche with his homework?"

"No, I was going to ask you too.  Kinn is out of his depth. He wants him too much." A smile ghosted across his features in the pale light. "Porsche is making him work for it. Perhaps he will realize love is something you have to work for, every day."

"How are you working for it, Baby?" Arm's hand stroked his back. 

Tankhun slid his hand under the suit jacket, right where the slit was over his ass. "Oh, I plan on being as honest as I can." He lay his head on his shoulder and lowered his voice.  "Someone told me to worry about my ass tonight but I'm more worried about my cock. That I happen to know a certain someone does a fabulous job of giving blowjobs." 

His hand slipped under the waistband of his pants and rubbed the small of his back. Arm groaned. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"Don't you take care of all the CCTV's?" Tankhun blinked up at him innocently. 

"I think you want me to have a heart attack." Arm muttered under his breath. Tankhun laughed softly, gently taking Arm's hand and placing it on his groin. Arm rubbed it, feeling how full, hard it was. "Fuck it, you want it outside, in front of your fish, don't blame me if they die from shock."

"I can afford to buy new ones, but they understand their crazy owner." Tankhun pulled his face forward and kissed him, nibbling on his lower lip, the way the fish nibble their food. Arm groaned and swiftly pushed down his yellow pants, barely dulled by the moonlight, while Tankhun teased his lips. 

Breaking the kiss, he raised his eyebrow. "Baby, didn't anyone ever teach you that if you play with fire, you get burned?" He dropped to his knees, and without warning, took his whole length in his mouth. 

Liquid fire shot through Tankhun's body. "Fuck!" As Arm's head began to bob, his knees grew weak, and his thighs trembled. He grabbed his head to steady himself, but it made no difference. If he held Arm's head still, his own hips began to thrust, he could not control himself. 

He had to cum in that mouth and his body knew it. 

What had he asked for? Was this a new addiction? The sounds he made on drove Arm on, his tongue danced across the tip, pressed the sides, his teeth scraping as his cock moved in and out in a rhythm as old as time. 

He groaned, the talented warm wet mouth and fingers drove him crazy. He fought to stay upright but Arm knew. He stopped. "Lay down, baby, I got you." His jacket was already spread out on the grass, even if there was no dew yet. When did he take it off? 

Who cared? Arm pushed up his bright yellow shirt, still visible, even under the pale moonlight, and pinched a nipple, rolling in briefly between his fingertips. "How do you want to cum?"