Chapter Forty-Six - Toy?

Kim stirred, wondering why it was so hot. Did he forget to turn on the aircon last night? He tried to get out from under the covers and rolled over, only to come in contact with flesh. He smiled as the memories from the night before came flooding back. 

Chay was a damn furnace! He bounced the bed as he rolled out of the soft duvet, trying to find a cool spot. "Get back here." Chay murmured, his hand patted, trying to find him. "I'm not through with you."

"Excuse me?" Kim gave up trying to get out of the bed, instead he sat up, letting the duvet fall to his lap. Chay's bright eyes stared at him. "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough. I've been patiently waiting for you to wake up." Kim blinked as he got hard, wondering if his face showed it. How come he didn't wake up hard, but looking at his face, he was hard? So fast? Chay smiled slowly... and he too sat up. 

"I told you last night. It's my turn."

Kim felt flummoxed. "Your turn?"

"Mm. My turn." Chay got on his knees, letting the duvet fall to the bed, and he crawled closer to Kim. "It's definitely my turn." Mesmerized, as if he was a snake charmer, he couldn't turn away. He was sexy. How could he be cute, hot and sexy all at the same time.

His mouth dried out and his tongue flicked out and wet his lips. Chay suddenly looked evil, wickedly. "I'm going to suck your cock." Kim closed his eyes, as the bed bounced. "I am going to fuck you, hard, once I've finished getting you off. He bit the inside of his mouth, as his finger ran up his thigh, to the base of his balls, up the length of his erection.

He forgot to breath as he opened his eyes to see his ass in the air, his head bending down and felt the flick of his tongue on his cock. "Fuck." The syllables stretched out into a groan. "You're a fucking cock tease."

Chay only stared at him from between his legs, his ass in the air. "Says you..." As his mouth took his engorged length in his mouth, but only the head. Kim groaned deeply and tried to thrust. Immediately, he let go. "No." There was a twinkle in his eye. "It's my turn. I'll suck your cock, my way. I'll fuck you, my way. How did you put it last night? No taking turns, I believe was what you said."

"But..." Kim started to protest, thinking he was using his words out of turn. He tried to think back. "I didn't mean it like that."

"You said it, stand by it." Chay hadn't let go of his nuts, the pressure was driving him slightly crazy, hard to think. Kim shuddered and gave in. 

"Okay, fine. Whatever, do whatever you want." He closed his eyes in defeat and felt one of his legs gently tugged. Chay had moved closer to the center of the bed, so now Kim was moved to lay flat. Now, with one of his legs up on Chay's back, he begun to give head again. He groaned softly and his eyes drifted shut. 

Kim knew if he watched, he wouldn't be able to fight the feelings. He wouldn't last long.  He didn't want to know the technical details of what was happening, only enjoy the sensations.

If he was honest, he didn't care either. 

It was amazing. That was all that mattered.

**********

Chay worked hard with his mouth to lull him into a comfortable place, before playing with his asshole. He knew he did something wrong last time. It hurt Kim too much. He pulled out the lube, and the small inflatable toy to stretch his anus. From his careful research and with Mr. Big's help (he didn't even want to remember how fucking embarrassing that conversation was - necessary, but devastating to his self-esteem), he now had the skill to care properly for his partner.

The flash of pity he couldn't ask for Porsche's help was fading. Once upon a time, he never would have hesitated. Automatically, it would have been his brother he would have turned to, but he felt like he no longer knew him.