𝟶𝟸

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝟔:𝟑𝟐 𝐏.𝐌.

Laniyah was currently at the mall with just her and Dess. Jamiya and Ashlynn couldn't come because of personal reasons. They didn't invite Ddot, Notti and DD because the two girls already knew their plans.

"Ouuu should I get crocs or slides?" Niyah asked. "Lay it is damn near winter if you don't get some damn Uggs..." Destiny said. "Girl you still ain't tell me what had happened on Thursday" Dess smirked.

"Ain't nothing happen" Laniyah lied looking away from trying to avoid eye contact. "You sure about that?" Destiny frowned a brow. "Yes ma'am" Niyah said looking through the shoes at Journey's.

"Shit that's not what Ddot said" Dess smirked. "Ugh Ddot that nosy fat bitch" Laniyah spat. "Oh god you going straight to hell girl" Destiny chuckled. "Ion care he always doing sum" Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"Well that's Ddot for you.." Destiny said. "But what happened yesterday girly?" She asked. "Umm so basically..." Laniyah said before explaining the whole situation to Dess.

"Oh girl DD a little bold mother fuckkkaa" Destiny chuckled. "Yeah I know because I'm just like what if Ashlynn caught us?" Laniyah said. "Man fuck Ashlynn that ugly ass bitch" Dess said rolling her eyes.

"Relax Dess she's still my best friend" Niyah said. "Man it's still fuck her after all that shit she did to you in middle school" Destiny said shaking her head.

{Flashback to middle school year}

Carmin and Laniyah made out in the hallway as Ashlynn stood there staring at them. She was mad with a mug on her face and folded arms. She was so jealous of Niyah and Blu relationship.

Ashlynn wanted C blu so bad. But unfortunately he was so in love with Niyah which made the girl very angry. "Umm are you guys done? The bell rung like 9 minutes ago" Ashlynn tapped her foot on the ground.

"Bitch you always cock blocking get the fuck on the bell been rung my nigga" Camrin said angrily. "I don't care let's go chop chop" Ashlynn said clapping her hands.

Carmin and Laniyah rolled they eyes pulling away from each other. "Call me when you leave the school ight?" Blu said. "Okay.. I love you" Laniyah smiled waving.

"I love you too mama" He said running down the hallway seeing Kay and Setty. "What the hell is your problem Ash?" Niyah said folding her arms. "Nothing..." she said looking away from Laniyah.