𝟶𝟼

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦
𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗠, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞

𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟯 𝗔.𝗠.

It was now morning time. Both David and Laniyah had a long day yesterday. They went out to eat, David taught her how to play 2k and the rest of the night they snuggled up and fucked each other.

Ashlynn was spamming the hell out of David's phone which made him block her immediately. David never wanted Ashlynn EVER. In fact he only got together with her just to get closer with Laniyah.

Which worked successfully.

David woke up to light kisses being placed on his face making him smile. He slowly opened his eyes seeing Laniyah laying on top of him.

"Good morning mamas" he said in his raspy voice placing a kiss on her lips. "Good morning baby" she smiled placing his head on top of his chest.

"How'd you sleep ma?" David said rubbing on her ass. "I slept good all because of you.." She hummed in response . "Mhm i bet you did because the way you was screaming my name" He smirked.

She put her face in his chest to keep him from seeing her blush. "Why you hiding princess" David said grabbing her chin to fully see her face. "Stopppp" She whined.

He chuckled. "Come on get up mama" David said tapping her butt. Laniyah groaned rolling her eyes. David got up putting his Nike sweats on. Laniyah tried to get up but ended up hearing a big thud on the ground.

David snapped his neck towards her and seen his soon to be girlfriend on the ground. He started laughing and Laniyah glared at him. "If you don't help up off this damn ground!" Laniyah shouted.

"My bad ma I'm coming" DD said walking over to Laniyah and picking her up. "You mad light" He said. "I know you fucking lying... I'm like 130 pounds" she said.

"It's from all that ass you holding onto back there" David said carrying her into the bathroom. He sat her on the toilet already knowing she had to pee. "I hope you know I'm not fucking you for a good ass while" Laniyah said.

"Why is that?" DD asked frowning a brow. "Because you wore me the fuck out last night I'm tired as hell and my back hurt" Laniyah said rubbing her sides. "At least you take this dick like a G" he smirked.

"Shit I be trying you be tryna fuck for hours and hours meanwhile I can only last for 3 hours" Laniyah sighed. "You knew what you was getting ya self into" David said coming closer to her.