𝟶𝟿

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝟹:𝟹𝟹 𝙿.𝙼.

Laniyah was currently in her room playing old music by Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. "If you don't turn this shit off" DD mugged her. "Umm no how about you get the fuck out!" Laniyah said sarcastically smirking.

"I'm not going anywhere til I get me some of them yams, turkey and Mac N Cheese" David said rubbing his stomach. "You greedy bitch just came here for food" Laniyah said nudged his head.

"Not just food came here to see ya sexy ass too" David smiled rubbing on her ass. "Mhm okay whatever you say" Laniyah rolled her eyes and continued to text the girls group chat.

Someone currently knocked on Laniyah's bedroom door. "COME IN!" Laniyah shouted. Jahmir entered her room seeing both of David and Laniyah boo'd and cuddling. "Eww ole ugly ass mother fuckers"  Jahmir joked making a disgusted face.

"We don't say that about you and Geneva ugly ass" Laniyah said folding her arms. "Not to much on her" Jahmir mugged her. "Mhm whatever.." She rolled her eyes.

"Come here right quick I needa talk to you" Jahmir said. "what do you want?" Laniyah asked while playing with David's veins. "Come here and see ass hole" Jahmir rolled his eyes.

Laniyah sighed getting up from off the bed. "I'll be right back baby" she told dd and he nodded. "What do you want Jahmir?" She folded her arms leaning on the door.

"Look what just came in and shit" Jahmir said showing a picture of the Diamond Chaim that read Osama on it. "OH GOD IT'S HERE?" Laniyah cheered.

"Yeah Nigga it's been here for like a whole hour now dad came and dropped it off" Jahmir said. "Wait where's dad? I really miss him I wish he wasn't so distant" Laniyah frowned.

"He said he'll be back to come see you later" Jahmir said. "Yeah last time he said that they arrested him.." Laniyah said mugging him. "Nah I think he serious this time plus he wants to meet dd" Jahmir said.

"Oh lord I hope he not gonna be on my ass" Laniyah said. "If we on ya ass about DD he will be too" Jahmir said. "He shouldn't be though that man didn't raise me. You, mommy and the rest of our brothers did" Laniyah said.

"Listen Niyah we only here to protect you okay? We know how niggas is and we don't need you getting hurt out hea" Jahmir said. "I understand. Thank you MirMir" Laniyah said hugging him.

"You're welcome Emani. Now go back to being a little nasty freak" Jahmir said nudging her shoulder. "Umm you shouldn't be talking fucking on all them dirty ass white girls" Laniyah says pushing his head with her finger.

"Not to much on me you monkey" Jahmir said making her laugh. "Whatever jackass" She giggled and went back into the room closing the door behind her.