𝟶𝟽

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻, 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻, 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈
𝟼:𝟸𝟾 𝙿.𝙼.

Laniyah was currently laying in bed texting David. She was missing him already. She wanted him to come over like he promised. But he lied and told her he had family business to handle.

David didn't want Laniyah knowing he was about to murder someone with his gang because last time he was trying to do so she had got really mad at him.

She wish he could cancel it and just come hang with her. Laniyah did want to offer to come with him. But she just wanted to chill at the crib and watch movies for tonight.

As she was about to send a text to David, Destiny, Kianna, Jamiya and Jazzell started to FaceTime her. She answered the FaceTime call seeing a smile on all of there faces.

"Heyyy my lovesss" Laniyah waved and smiled.

"Heyyy bitchhhh!" Destiny waved while putting some lashes on.

"Wassup my heart" Jazzell said blowing smoke from out her nose.

"Heyy hoeee" Jamiya said with her forehead all in the camera.

"Wassgood cuzzo" Kianna smiled fixing her nose piercing and eating a bag of hot Cheetos.

"What y'all doing? And ouuu who y'all looking good for?" Laniyah asked with a smirk on her face seeing the girls hair was slayed wit lashes and lip liner on.

"Girl we about to go to a party and wanted to see if you'd come with us" Jamiya said.

"Probably not because her and DD always fucking up a storm" Jazzell said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Girl I just know you not talking" Destiny said making Jazzell chuckle.

"Word I heard you and Ddot be getting a little bit nasty as hell" Laniyah said.

"Yeah we do but I didn't fuck him yet" Jazzell said while watching tv.

"Ouu and why is that?" Jamiya asked being nosy.

"Because I'm a gangsta I can't just give my shit up. Not giving it up until he on his hands and knees" Jazzell said.

"Period yess bitch I know that's right" Destiny cheered her on while Jazzell laughed.

Laniyah just listened to them talk while texting David and cheesing from his responses.

"Damn who got you smiling hard over there Niyah?" Kianna asked with a smirk on her face.

"My daddy DD I love him so much my sexy Dominican papi" Laniyah sung the last part.

"Oh my lord" Jamiya said and all the girls laughed.