𝟷𝟶

𝟸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...
𝟻:𝟻𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻, 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻, 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 we're in the car sitting in the Starbucks driveway getting their regular drinks they'd always get. The girls sat on their phones hearing the rain drop from outside the car.

"I hate rainy days... I don't know why I didn't just stay inside" Laniyah said. "You didn't stay inside because you love us and wanted to see us"  Jamiya said. "No I didn't stay outside because y'all dragged me with you guys plus I didn't feel like being bother with my brothers" Laniyah said.

"Ah shit what they did this time?" Destiny asked. "Well you know Jahmir's girlfriend Geneva right?" Laniyah asked. "Yeah what about the dirty bitch?" Destiny said still being stuck on her phone.

"Okay so basically Jahmir and Geneva are toxic as fuck and I guess Neva is pregnant but Jahmir keep claiming it's not his so I don't know.." Laniyah said. "Oh lord Laniyah finna be an auntie y'all" Jamiya said dramatically.

"I don't mind being an auntie I love babies anyways" Laniyah says. "Same I can't wait til y'all get pregnant ima be the best godmother of all time" Destiny said with a smile. "Bitch don't wish pregnancy on me" Laniyah mugged her.

"Word we don't do kids over here" Jamiya said giving her straight face. "Won't be saying that when you grow older and meet that right person" Destiny mumbled. The girls rolled their eyes ignoring her.

Destiny pulled up to the drive speaker being the next one up. "What y'all want?" Destiny asked looking between Laniyah and Jamiya. "Caramel frappe with extra caramel and make that shit a large and add a brownie to that" Laniyah said.

"Ight whatchu want Miya?" Destiny asked. "Uhhh I'll take a Pumpkin Spice Latte" Jamiya said. "Okay" Destiny said and started to put our orders in. "I miss my man.." Jamiya frowned looking at a picture of Jay.

"Wasn't y'all just on the phone? Dramatic ass" Laniyah playfully rolled her eyes. "Oh girl  I know you not talking" Jamiya said turning around.

"And is"

"Don't do that cause I don't say shit when dd leave you for 5 minutes in ya ass start crying acting as if you won't see manz tomorrow" Jamiya said. "Not gonna lie she ate you up Niyah" Destiny said. "Girl bye" Laniyah dramatically rolled her eyes.

Destiny pulled up to the driveway speaker ordering everyone's drinks. After she did she pulled up to the window paying and taking all three of their drinks that we're in the cup holder.