𝟶𝟹

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

-𝟽:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.

Laniyah slipped on her blue jumpsuit with the Jordan 5 retro racer blues. She put some diamond earring on and a jean jacket just in case she gotten cold.

Niyah was already ready to go waiting on Ashlynn, DD, Notti and Kianna which is her cousin. She grabbed her Michael Kros purse sitting down on the couch.

"Yo, Niyah you going to the party?" Jahmal said spraying cologne on himself. "Yeah I am. Why wassup?" Laniyah said. "I was asking because I'm bout to dip and go there you want me to drive you?" Jahmal asked.

"No- actually yes" Laniyah said changing her mind quickly. "Ight we out then" Jahmal said going to grab his coat from the coat rack. Laniyah got up from off the couch making her way outside.

She sat in the passenger seat texting Notti and DD to not pick her up. Only reason why she accepted the ride from Jahmal was because she didn't want to see David and Ashlynn at the moment.

After the back flash Niyah had yesterday from 3 years ago with the break up with Bluu and then the fact Ashlynn set it up out of jealousy got to her. Laniyah didn't know the real reason why she was still friends with her fake ass.

Niyah just knew sooner or later she's going to get back at her. Doesn't matter if she had to fuck ex Daniel or fuck on DD she most definitely wanted her get back.

Jahmal and Laniyah pulled to the party. "Ima wait in the car for a couple minutes you can go" Jahmal said. "Okay I'll see you inside" Laniyah said before getting out the car and heading inside.

Laniyah started texting Kianna, Destiny, Jamiya, Ddot, and Notti to see where they was at. She walked through the party seeing everyone was already high and drunk as a skunk.

"Damn addicts.." she said to herself chuckling. "Yo, Niyah over here!" She heard someone shout. She looked around and finally seeing Jamiya waving a hand. Laniyah walked over to Jamiya seeing she was seated around Ddot, Notti and of course DD and Ashlynn dumb asses.

"Wassgood Niy" Ddot said. "Hey fatty" Laniyah sat next to him and nudged his shoulder. "Stop playing wimme Niy" Darrian mugged her. "Boy hush" She chuckled. Everyone else said hi to Laniyah making her smile and say hi back. But when Ashlynn and David said she didn't answer.