1. Birthday Surprises*

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. 
If you wish to not read that scene, it will start with this symbol "《《《《" and continues to the end of the chapter so you can skip it out. 
Thank you for reading, enjoy the story. 

Savannah's POV

It has been two years since I started to date Theo. I was so happy when he finally put a label on our relationship. I know I shouldn't care about it much but I was satisfied that I had a date for, let's say, an anniversary.

Talking about special dates... 

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

I've lived through twenty whole years and I couldn't be happier. I have already spent time with my friends and family the day before. Today it's just mine and Theo's day. No distractions.

I look over to Theo as he concentrates on the road whilst he drives us both to a hotel a few hours away from my home. 

I don't care about having parties or going out or anything like that today, all I want to do is spend time with Theo. That's why I suggested the hotel. He still insisted that I go out to eat at the night and as much as I do prefer room service, I agreed.

He turns to me and smiles. "Why are you looking at me so much, angel face?"

His smile is contagious as one forms on my face. "I'm just admiring what I have in front of me."

"You mean this beauty?" He lightly taps the steering wheel of his Benz.

"No not that. Why do you have to make everything about cars?" I laugh lightly.

"Come on you have to appreciate it."

"I do it's very very sexy but I appreciate you more."

I think back to when he surprised me with this car as he picked me up this morning. He has many cars that he keeps hidden, he mentioned that he can't show it off unless if it's for special occasions. Even though it is a special day for me today, I didn't see it as a special occasion. I don't know why, now that I'm thinking about it. That's why when I saw Theo with the car, I was ecstatic. Not because I get to sit in one of his new cars but because he saw today as a special occasion, it meant a lot to me.

When we reach the destination, I realise this isn't a hotel it's more of a luxury cabin. It has such a lovely home feeling to it but from what I can see, the interior is modern which I didn't expect. I also notice a hot tub which explains why he wanted me to pack a bikini.

I stand by the door. "Wow Theo! How did you find this place?" 

I turn around to look at him and that's when I find Theo stood with a beautiful smile and a bouquet with a mix of red and white roses. "Happy birthday my love."

I don't know how to react. Every time he has given me flowers I expect it because he's so bad at hiding it so I mentally prepare myself but this time I didn't suspect it at all. I awkwardly take the flowers from him and hug him from the side. "They're so pretty, thank you so much!"

"It's okay baby. Did I make a good choice this time?"

I laugh lightly as I look at them. "You always make a good choice but these are the best ones." I reach down to smell them. "They smell so good too, I can never get bored of the smell."

"Let me smell them."

I aim the bouquet towards his face as he sniffs. "You're right! They're amazing!" He walks past me towards the front door.