18. Unbelievable Lies

Savannah's POV

After seeing Dom's text, I made a pathetic excuse to Theo that I was overwhelmed and needed space.

Even though I was planning to tell Theo about Dom, I can't risk him knowing right now, as he will definitely leave me.

I take a deep breath in before I knock on door 205.

I look up to meet Dom's green eyes as he opens the door. He has changed to more comfortable clothes. "Hey, come in." He says, distracted. 

I do as he says and enter the room. I stand by the door as he begins to walk towards the bed. He turns as he realises I'm not following behind. "Do you not want to sit?"

"I'm fine here." I reply bluntly.

He sighs. "Savannah, just come over and sit down." 

"Why should I?" I say with attitude.

"To talk."

"I can hear fine from here."

"Come on, I need to talk to you." He pleads, his voice filled with desperation.

I ponder slightly before doing as he says and sitting at the edge of the bed. He remains stood up at the foot of the bed. He seems on edge, and I can tell he's struggling with what to say next. "Look, I'm so fucking sorry, if I knew-"

I cut him off. "What are you sorry for? Threatening to tell Theo everything?"

He pauses for a moment, then shakes his head. "No, I just said that to bring you here. I'm sorry for-"

I begin to stand up. "Okay, then I'm leaving. I only came here because of that."

"No, please, Sav, stay, at least listen to what I have to say." He reaches out to hold my hand, but I pull away before he can.

Seen as though I'm already here, I might as well hear him out. "What are you sorry for?" I sit back on the bed and notice a sigh of relief escaping Dom. 

"The whole thing, man, the way Em spoke to you, Theo being a pussy."

"Ugh, can you stop insulting him?"

"Well, did you see him?" He rubs his hands over his face in frustration. "I had to hold so much in... I meant it, you know, he doesn't deserve you."

I scoff. "I literally cheated on him with you."

"I'm not surprised. He treats you like shit."

I roll my eyes. "He doesn't."

"Yeah right, when you came back from your little fuck session, you looked like you wanted to kill yourself. What happened? Did he force you?"

I widen my eyes at the thought. "No, of course he didn't!"

"Then what happened?"

I shrug my shoulders as I look away. "Nothing, we just had sex."

"So why did it look like you were crying?"

I hesitate. I hate being put on the spot. I want to protect Theo. "I don't know."

"Well, I know... You're not happy with him, and you need to admit that. It's not the first time I've seen you upset."

"You know nothing about me. Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be with Em." I emphasise her nickname.

"I'm done with that bitch, she's too immature."

I scoff, my tone laced with a hint of sarcasm. "Well, what do you expect? She's like four years younger than you."