9. Without Him

Savannah's POV

Wow I can't believe Theo walked out on our argument. He never understands where I am coming from and he always makes himself the centre of attention by walking out and acting like a victim. I hate him.

I hear a knock on my door so I open it and see Rosanna. "Hey, are you okay girl?"

I start to cry. Why is it so easy to hold in tears until someone asks if you're okay. "Yeah." I manage to say.

She walks into the room and and closes the door behind me and gives me a hug. "Aww it's okay." The hug lasts until I let go. "Lets sit somewhere comfortable."

I walk towards the bed and she quickly gets a tissue from the bathroom and joins me sitting on the bed. "Rosanna you didn't have to, I have no makeup on so the tears can be my skincare."

We both laugh. "Honestly you're just like me. But they're here just incase you need it."

"Thanks so much, honestly I feel like I'm losing it."

"What happened? It hurts me seeing you upset."

I sigh. "Where do I begin? Firstly, I just hate Matt. Did Adam tell you about the girls Matt introduced him and Theo to?"

"Yeah he told me."

"Don't you think Matt is a bad friend? Like he knows that they have girlfriends so why is he introducing them to girls."

"I get what you mean, Matt annoys me when he does that too. But it's Matt, I don't think he even understands. I know he wouldn't deliberately do anything to break up our relationships. He likes us all being together... It's hard because he's the only single one and yeah he meets girls but I don't think he means bad by introducing them to the guys. I think he just wants to show that he's made new friends and doesn't want them to feel left out."

"When you put it like that, it makes so much sense." I cover my mouth with my hands. "I embarrassed myself so much."

Rosanna laughs. "Only a tiny bit." 

"Did you see what I did? Please tell me you didn't."

"Babe I heard it all. I wanted to save you from the regret but I didn't want to get involved."

"No girl, why didn't you? I'm cringing at what I did." I wish I listened to Theo when he told me not to confront Matt.

She laughs. "It's done now, you can't change it."

"I should apologise to him, ugh I don't know how I can look at him after what I did."

"He will get over it, it's Matt... But what I don't understand is why you were arguing with Theo over what Matt did?"

I take a while to think about it. "Uh- Because he's friends with him." I feel so ashamed saying it out loud because I sound crazy. 

Rosanna has a confused look on her face. "Don't you think you should apologise to Theo more than anyone? From what Adam told me, Theo handled that situation with the girl well, honestly. I'd be happy with that if I was you. And he's doing nothing wrong by being friends with Matt, they've been friends for ages."

I look away from her and sigh. "You don't get it Rosanna, it's more than that."

"What more babe?"

"Theo has been hiding things from me, like don't get me wrong I always knew he had to hurt people whenever he was working on his jobs but... he um-" I'm struggling to say it out loud. "He kills people, deliberately, as a job." I look back at Rosanna and she doesn't seem shocked.