12. Regrets *

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. 
If you don't wish to read that scene but want to continue with the rest of the chapter, the scene will start with this symbol "《《《《" and end with this symbol "》》》》" so you can skip it out. 
Enjoy reading. 

Savannah's POV

I'm nervously waiting where the breakfast area usually is. I'm guessing it was used for dinner as workers are running around cleaning the area as it is late. 

Apart from the workers, there's barely anyone else around, which makes me more worried. What if I see someone I know? How do I explain this?

A few minutes later, I see Dennis walking towards me. He has a plain white T-shirt on and grey sweatpants. Even though he's barely trying, he looks so hot.

When he reaches me, he can't keep his eyes away from my body. "You look so sexy." 

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." 

He holds my hand and begins directing me to the elevator. "I booked another room to make up for the time we could've had together."

I can't believe this is actually happening! I'm so excited! "I didn't expect anything less."

He presses the button, and the elevator is on our floor. We enter together, and he clicks the 5th number. 

His hands move to either side of my waist so I'm facing him. "A quick one here?" He suggests jokingly.

I smirk while shaking my head. "That's how long you last? That's disappointing."

"It'll be hard because you look like that."

I remember the ugly comment that the random guy made that Theo fought with. It's putting me down now that I think about it.

"What's wrong?" Dennis asks, noticing the change in mood.

"Do you really think I look good?"

He turns me so I'm facing the mirror. As he's behind me, he holds my chin softly. "You have a pretty face, and don't get me started on that body." He places his other hand on my ass.

I direct myself towards him. His light eyes turn darker as they stay fixated on mine. He leans down and begins to kiss me. This is what I've been waiting for.

The moment is short-lived as the doors open. 

Dennis holds my hand as he hurries towards the room. "I can't get you quicker in that room."

I start laughing as the moment feels so fun.

He places his card in the lock and opens it quickly, then pulls me in and kisses me against the door as it closes.

He plants rushed kisses down my neck and along my collarbone. He best not give me a hickey. I grab the bottom of his shirt and lift it.

He completes removing his shirt, and my smile gets bigger. He's even hotter like this. His muscles are defined, and you can tell he works out often. I just know he fucks good.

《《《《

I make my way to the bed, and he follows. I sit down as he hovers over me and leans down to start kissing me intensely. Our hands are all over each other. 

I feel his dick through his sweats. It's so big, I can't wait until it's inside me.

I pull the straps of my dress to take it off, but Dennis holds my hand to stop me. "I'm fucking you with this on." He says with hunger as he flips me over so my back is towards him.