5. Unexpected Situations

Savannah's POV

I wake up to a completely different room, that's when it hits me that I landed in Dubai. That's when all of the memories from earlier come rushing back with so many questions that I need to ask Theo about. 

Umm... Why am I alone? 

Where's Theo?

I look over to my phone on the table and see no new messages.

I stretch out of bed and open a door to leave, that's when I see Theo with a towel wrapped around his waist. Now I know where the bathroom is.

We both jump out of our skin. "Fuck!" He says.

I stand there blankly staring at him, do I look that ugly to scare him?

Somehow he reads my mind and begins to panic whilst nervously laughing. "Shit, sorry. You just scared me, come on, I wasn't expecting you to be up." 

I smile at him and laugh at the fact he got nervous from his own reaction. "I missed you so much." I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his warm chest.

"How did you miss me? You were peacefully sleeping whilst I was waiting for you to wake up from your coma."

"Why didn't you go out? You didn't need to wait for me."

"I just wanted you to make sure you were okay when you woke up but you look fine to me. You're right, I should've went out and left your lazy ass here." 

I'll show him for being cheeky. "Talking about ass, let's see yours." I start to pull his towel away from him to which he tightly grips onto it and stops me. I then try to run to the side of him to pull it off from a different angle but he matches my movements. Both of us are laughing whilst I'm trying hard to remove his towel as he is defending himself so much. I don't stop because seeing him like this, so playful, makes me so happy. I keep teasing him then he pushes me onto the bed and sprints towards the bathroom. I try to chase after him but he locks it by the time I reach the door. 

"Let me in!" I playfully say whilst trying the door handle like it'll magically open. 

"No way! Unfortunately for you, I left my clothes in the bathroom." I hear him say smugly through the door, trying to catch his breath whilst laughing. 

He opens the door with a childish grin on his face as his shorts are on. He takes my head in his hands and begins to kiss me. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I don't know what happened, must've just been travel sickness or something."

We make our way to the bed, I lay on his arm and he pulls out his phone. "You were honestly sleeping like a baby. Look, I took a few photos of you."

He shows me multiple images of me wrapped up in the blanket. "Ew, I look so ugly delete them!"

"Are you serious? You look so cute, they're mine I'm not deleting them."

The initial questions I had come into mind, I sit up and face him. "How do you know Vincent? He's the owner of the hotel, right? How do you know someone that big?"

Theo turns off his phone as he replies. "I did a bit of work for him."

"You mean you killed someone for him? That kind of work?"

"Savannah, my job is not killing people."

"Then what is it?" Everything he has said about it confuses me.

"With Vincent, he had a bit of trouble with someone living like an hour or two away from us. Vincent then contacted one of the guys I did a job for previously and they forwarded him onto me... And from that, the trouble was dealt with."