7. stan

See, everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you, Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up
You gotta call me, man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan—P.S. We should be together too

- Stan - Eminem ft Dido

-

Finney:

"are you okay." Billy asked me hesitating. We were at lunch and i keep staring at the table.

suddenly i hear Billy slamming his hands on the table causing a few stares including mines.

"Finney i hope you somehow burned yourself on your neck and that isn't what i think it is." Billy whispered aggressively pulling my collar down to get a better look.

"well what if i told you that it was a hickey." i confessed.

"and it was from Robin," he said thoughtfully.

"i didn't hate it." i blurted out.

"lets discuss." he turned to face me.

i shake my head, "no i'm good." i get up to throw my tray away. "okay fine i won't make you talk about it." Billy huffed.

i side glanced him knowing he's lying. he will definitely bring this back up later.

-

i see Robin standing with his back against my locker.

MY locker. why must he bother me at all times.

i walk over to him and he smiles, "how are you." he asked genuinely and i really couldn't help but smile back. i don't know what's going.

"i'm okay for right now." i look down awkwardly.

he had his headphones in and of course i hear his music but have no idea what it is. "what are you listening too." i asked and he smirks. "you trying to get into my music taste." he teased,

i shake my head, "no, i'm just trying to make conversation." i smiled and he nods his head.

"it's called stan by eminem, its about some fan that goes crazy i guess and ends up killing himself." Robin says briefly.

i tilted my head confused, "why have such a dark song in your playlist." i asked.

"because whenever i start to feel numb, this song will bring me back and it makes me feel something again." he explained.

wow, i didn't know music can make you feel like that. am i listening to the wrong stuff?

"but i guess i have i person that makes me feel all types of things now anyways." he smirked looking at me. "yeah, me too." i replied looking down at my feet again. oh god why does he make me feel like this.

mhm. he clears his throat and walks closer then calmly touched my neck, rubbing his thumb on a certain area.

he whispered, "i'll talk to you later." i look up at him. i kind of felt a weird feeling in my stomach, like something bad was going to happen. those feelings completely went away as soon as he kissed me making me shocked.

he pulls away with a smile and walks off.

-

i hear a knock on my room door, "yeah." i called out and the door opens and it was my dad. i swallowed hard a little bit out of nervousness. just talking to him gives me serious anxiety.

"hey um, do you know a kid named Robin Arellano." my heart drops immediately. my dad didn't look mad or anything, his face was more concerned and worried which is making me feel awful. this can't be good.

"yeah he's just a friend from school, why?" my voice said shaky.

"his family says they haven't seen him since before school yesterday and they said that he knows you, any idea of where he can be."

my throat closes.

i open my mouth to answer but nothing comes out. i knew something was gonna happen. i fucking knew it.

i couldn't help the tears going down my face. i immediately remembered the kid that went missing a couple weeks ago and he still hasn't been found dead or alive. i'm afraid that Robin is next.

"Finney." my dad said concerned at my strong reaction. i shake my head, "no i don't know where he is." i choked.

i quickly get up and walked out to the bathroom. i lock the door behind me and start balling.

there is someone out here in town who is known as "the grabber" who is kidnapping kids, based off of the kids who have been going missing we are assuming that his target victims are young boy.

i heard that on the news last night, little did i know something had happened to Robin and I had no idea.

i'm scared to even think about what could possibly be happening to him.

someone knocks on the door, "i really don't want to talk about this right." i shouted tilting my head back.

"Finney please open the door." i hear my sister say calmly on the other side of the door. i deep breathe in and wiped my tears.

i open the door and i immediately get engulfed in a tight hug. "i'm really sorry Finney." i hug her back. i know she feels terrible even though she never even knew Robin, it's just the fact that she knows how much this is hurting me right now.

"it's alright Gwen."

"Finney?"

"yeah."

"what if i told you that, i knew something happened to Robin before dad told us." she said pulling away from the hug to look at me.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean." i asked slowly kind of scared of what she was going to say.

she grabs my hand and we quickly walked to her room and she swings the door behind her then we sit on the floor next to her dollhouse.

"i had a dream last night and i was hesitant to tell you about but dad already kind of confirmed it." she said slowly and looking down.

my quietness meant keep going, "and it was about Robin and this guy asked him if he wanted to see a magic trick, then next thing i know he was in a black van, there were also black balloons there which i have seen those in my dream about Griffin so i'm thinking that it's the same person. i also saw Robin in the basement and he was banging on the door screaming for help." Gwen explained.

i shake my head feeling another pit in my stomach. there's no other way in explaining it. he had to have been kidnapped.

and i will stop at nothing until i found out who it is.

thanks for reading. (didn't proof read so sorry if you have a stroke reading some parts ♥️)