bonus chapter: the one that got away

Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to
the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day, I'd be losing you
In another life
I would be your girl
We keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

- the one that got away by Katy Perry

Prepare for this to be a long ass chapter.

[Third Person]

Two years later on December 31st:

"chug, chug, chug." the crowd was chanting as Robin and Vance were battling each other to see who could chug the beer the fastest.

Robin crushes the empty can and throws it on the floor to show that he finished. Vance swallowed quickly, "bro i had a fucking drop left." he said throwing the can on the floor too and dabbed him up.

Robin's phone is vibrating and it was his mom. "yes mami." he huffed annoyed. "Robin, ¿dónde diablos estás?" she whispered shouted.

Robin can already vision her at home in his head. she is right now in his room, with her purple rob on, and she just found the fake person that was made of pillows to look like me laying in bed. now she's on the phone to curse him out about it.

"Mamá, tengo casi dieciocho años, ¿me estás diciendo que no puedo ir a fiestas?" he ranted again walking his way to the party.

"Robin, tienes que volver a casa ahora mismo." she scolded. Robin walks into a random bedroom in the house. he rubs his head walks around the room.

"mom i understand about you being pissed about me doing this shit when i was fifteen, but that was two years ago i'm seventeen now, and it's new years so i felt like hanging out tonight. look i'll be home soon alright don't wait me for-"

the door swings open cutting off the conversation.

"oh so sorry." Billy said giggling, his smile quickly went away when he realized who was standing in front of him. "oh did i ruin your conversation." Billy pouted sarcastically.

"Billy, i'm on the phone with my mother so chill out."  Robin warned noticing the drink in his hand. hopefully he won't throw his drink on me this time.

"oh what are you gonna do your gonna beat me up." Billy tormented leaning again the door frame.

Robin rolled his eyes and hung up the phone with his mom. "where's your best friend, i'm sure he's having fun." Robin said sarcastically sitting on the bed.

"your ex-boyfriend, you know the person that you fumbled the bag with." Billy remarked swirling the cup in his cup.

"that may be true, but let's remember who broke up with who." Robin reminded tilting his head. "can you blame him? you've been acting like a fucking college jock thats an asshole." Billy argued.

"well i don't know if you realized but Finn has been acting like a real bitch also okay." Robin stood up and started walking towards him.

"he's just been having some trauma." Billy defended,

"yeah and so have i!" Robin shouted, "do you not remember that we were both fucking kidnapped, trapped in a basement, raped, and drugged! i understand that he's going through things the difference is, i liked talking to him about it and he gives me nothing." Robin finished and walked out of the room.