Part 6

Jungkook stood at the changing room door and pulled his short skirt to his thighs. He felt uncomfortable in the dress. Taehyung knew he was uncomfortable but he reacted normally. He was enjoying the reaction of his expression inside his mind.

 He was enjoying the reaction of his expression inside his mind

( Jungkook dress ....)

"Kookie come here," he called in a false sweet voice. Nancy and Jackson were surprised at his sweet behavior to Jungkook....

"Nancy....as far as we know V never treats the enemy the same," Jackson whispered...

Nancy drank her wine and said with a crooked smile, "V......never lets go of an enemy and the other V is insulting him in the middle road. He has no chance of area."

Nancy told Hobi and Suga about the road incident between Jungkook and Taehyung....Hobi opened his mouth at Nancy's words. Suga had exactly the same reaction......

"I can't believe that guy could slap him.OMG". Hobi taped his hand on his face...

"I was expressed like that when I first heard this," Suga said after drinking a glass of wine...

Jungkook went to Taehyung's side "Tae.... Look at the girl's clothes."

"Look around everyone is dancing wearing something like this. That's why you have to dance in this too. Look, these are my friends. Nancy, Jackson, Suga and that's Hobi..." Taehyung pointed to everyone and Jungkook greeted them...

"Guys....this is Jeon Jungkook. My best friend." He winked at everyone so they knew it was a drama...

"Tae...I can't do this dance," Jungkook said desperately...

"Okay if you want my honor to go away in front of my friend then it's okay. You didn't dance." Taehyung acted sad..

"Sorry ...Tae....I'll do it....Kookie never lets her best friend's honor go before anyone else." Jungkook said with a smile...

"Thank you... kookie... you have to drink an energy drink before the dance so you can dance well... Take this." Taehyung handed Jungkook the glass of wine.
He took the glass in his hand as soon as it was brought to his mouth to drink.

"Tar.....it smells bad...how can I drink it?"

Taehyung showed his pappy eyes and said,"Please...drink for me."

"Okay"

Jungkook snorted and drank the wine. Taehyung won Jungkook one or two glasses...Then he saw things spinning around him...

"kookie ...now show everyone the dance"

Jungkook started dancing drunk....

Nancy asked Taehyung "How is he obeying you? Can you tell me how this magic happened?"

Taehyung told his friends everything about Jungkook's car accident, memory lost, false friendship, his revenge.And he says all these things while watching Jungkook's dance moves.

After a while Jungkook sat down next to Jackson tiredly. Slowly his eyes fell asleep. other side A bar dancer came up to Taehyung and started touching his body. Taehyung got off the seat and the girl took his hand and took him to a corner.

Taehyung slowly moved his lips to the girl's neck and started kissing her.He put one hand on the girl's butt, the other was massaging her boobs. The girl grabbed Taehyung's face with her hand and so did he.The girl grabbed Taehyung's face and started moving towards his lips when someone slapped the girl. Taehyung looked at the man and saw an angry Nancy.

He asked her "Why are you slapping her?"

"She dared to touch my boyfriend like that?" Nancy screamed and looked at the girl where she would pierce her soul....The girl saw the Nancy and left in fear.

"How much can I tell you? I see you as my best friend. You're not my girlfriend."

"How much can I tell you too? I've liked you since we were little."

"Look, Nancy, I don't want to deal with you about this,"
Taehyung said and left for a small room...Hobi, Suga and Jackson called out before Nancy left the party. Hobi and Suga also left 10 minutes later. Now the only VIP seats were sleeping Jungkook and drunk Jackson.... Taehyung hasn't left the room yet.

Jackson put his hand on Jungkook's thigh as he slept. He slowly moved towards Jungkook's boxer. He didn't get what he expected.Then he offered to get inside his boxer. He wanted to know if Jungkook's thing was real or if it was an illusion.

Then a voice came from behind him.He turned and saw Taehyung.
Taehyung's body and face are sweating. Lipstick marks on his neck. His clothes are also raw. He is taking a deep breath.

"kookie....let's go home"

Jackson heard Taehyung's voice and pulled his hand away from Jungkook's boxer.

He said with a false smile "He's asleep. He's probably in a deep sleep."

"Kookie get up and go home. ....get up ...Mr.Jeon Jungkoook.....get up.....Jungkookieeeeee..."

Taehyung can't wake Jungkook up. He was angry and he picked up him bridal style and get on car...Taehyung opened the back door of the car with great difficulty and put Jungkook in but Jungkook slipped from the seat and fell asleep. Taehyung grabbed his shoulders as he tried to sit down again and looked at Jungkook's face. He was still asleep.But suddenly he felt that he had so close..... if he moved his head a little, their lips would meet...

Taehyung immediately walked away from Jungkook and he left him like that then he sat in the seat of his car and went home..

When he got home, he moved forward again for the rear car door but suddenly stopped his hand. He thought to himself'I don't need to take so much care. He is my enemy. Jungkook spend this night sleeping here.'

"Good night... bad dreams"

Taehyung went home with a devil smile....😈😈

🌺..........................................................🌺

Please comment if you like it or not the story ?

Yes my chapters are small. But what can I do? I have college studies...😣🤓

I will try to make the chapters as long as possible.😅

Thanks for reading....vote encourages me to write.
🙏

👆  right 😂😂

👆 right 😂😂

I Purple you 💜💜