part-7

*Next Morning 🌅

Taehyung took a bath and sat down at the table to have breakfast.Then a worried Mary came to him and say "Tae......Jungkook is not in the room."

"Don't worry about him. He's go for a morning walk."

Taehyung finished breakfast and went to Junkook's room and took out a pair of clothes from Jungkook's closet and The car went to the side.

As soon as the back door of the car opened, Jungkook's runing to Taehyung's chest and He wrapped his arms around his waist, a head in his chest that sounded
screaming and continuously saying the same sentence
"Don't leave me..... please.....Don't leave me.....please....please...Don't leave me.....Don't leave me...Don't leave me..."

Taehyung felt bad for Jungkook. He put a finger on Jungkook's chin and lifted he's head. Jungkook's eyes were swollen, there were tear marks on his cheeks. Because he was crying in the car all night.

Taehyung hugged him tightly to calm him down and whispered in his ear "Shush....... calm down....I'm here... I'll never leave. Forgive your Tae...sorry"

After a while they both went away from the embrace.. Then Taehyung gave him a pair of clothes and asked him to change inside the car. At first Jungkook refused to change inside the car. But Taehyung swore that he was Stay next to the car when he doesn't change his clothes. Then he agreed.

When Jungkook started changing his clothes inside the car, Taehyung had some thoughts.....
'Was I too harsh with him yesterday? Why do I feel bad for him?Hey why am I thinking this?He is my enemy I will not let him go easily.This is the beginning.I will betray him every day....Ohh... what can I do with him today?'

They both went into the house. Jungkook sat down at the table to have breakfast. Then Taehyung was about to leave when Jungkook took his hand.
"Please sit here until I eat. Please Tae"

Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook and looked him eat and he had an idea how to hurt Jungkook.'How most you want eat sweet ....you can eat'

*Meanwhile*

Jimin is still looking for his brother.He gets mad at his mother. He left home and lived in a rented house. He is now looking for a part time job and a brother.

Jimin is walking down the road when Suga see him and he slow down his car. He drove a car slowly his back Jimin. Jimin don't notice this. He is busy thinking about his problem

Suga saw Jimin's steps slowly slowing down. He took a step forward and fell to the ground. Suga got out of the car and ran to Jimin.Suga put Jimin's head on his lap and patted Jimin's face. But Jimin didn't respond. Suga picked him up bridal style and put him in the car then started the car and took him to a hospital.

*Hospital 1 hour later*

The doctor came and said to Suga, "Don't worry..... He is a little weak.....Is he worried too much or is he probably eating too little..... Now we are giving him saline."

Suga entered a room to see Jimin. Jimin was lying on a bed with a saline tube in one hand. He approached him and sat down in the chair next to him. And Jimin began to observe the features of his face.'How can someone be so beautiful when he is asleep? Oh, his round cheeks....so cute... lips like pearl roses... let me touch them once.'

Suga reached for Jimin's lips just as a nurse entered the patient's room. He pulled his hand back and slapped himself mentally.'Hey, what was I going to do? I went out to touch someone without permission? This guy drives me crazy'