part-12

15 minutes later Taehyung's friends arrived at his house. Nancy rang the doorbell with a big smile and waited for a maid to open it.

Nancy's smile dropped when she saw the person who opened the door."you?"

When she saw her face, the boys looked at the man who opened the door....Jungkook

Taehyung was coming down the stairs with the phone from the room. He stopped when he saw Jungkook at the door."Koookie...what are you doing there?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Jungkook was surprised to see the people behind him.

Taehyung saw Nancy's eyes out of her chorke .

Jungkook runs to Taehyung and says"Your friend is here."He patted his head"i see...kook you sleep now"
kissed his head"good night Kookie"

Jungkook sends a smile to Taehyung and his friends and says"good night all"

After Jungkook left. Taehyung asked,"What are you doing here?"

Hobi says"Looks like you were upset to see us coming. You forgot about us. You forgot to clubbing."

Jackson said"We missed you. That's why we're here for a drink. Let's party there on teres.."

----------------------

Everyone sat down at the tables on the teres. They took the wines in their hands.

Nancy started talking"V.... Jungkook what are you doing here?.... You said you left him. So what is this?"

Taehyung takes a sip and says"It's my fault he lost his memory. It's my responsibility.

"When did you become such a generous person?" She teases Taehyung.

"I was forced himself to be for someone," he says, imagining Jungkook's bunny smile.

hobi puts his hand on his chest and says dramatically"so romantic"

suga laughs and says "I want to be a romantic for him." He also imagined Jimin's face but suddenly remembered Jimin's hurtful words. The smile on his face fell to the ground.

Taehyung points to suga and asks"Who is he talking about?"

Hobi's calms down Taehyung and says,"Relax...he's not talking about Jungkook...... talking about his crush."

Jackson puts it down from the table and says"I'm coming from the bathroom."

Hobi starts throwing questions at Taehyung again"If he gets better...what will you do if he gets back to his memoir???"

Taehyung never thought about 'what would he do?'. He would leave him in his real life. There would then be no reason for him to let him stay here with him.

He took a sip of wine and said"Then I'll think about it?"

"Why don't you let him go?" she was waiting for Taehyung's answer but no answer came. He was correcting the question.

She added,"Are you becoming softer towards him? Do you now consider him an enemy or a good friend?

"Look.....Nancy.... I can't say anything. I'm confused about my feelings right now. I don't see him as an enemy or a friend now. I don't see him as a friend."

Hobie claps his hands and says,"You're in love with jungkook. Do you think you're more than a friend?"

Taehyung nods"yes"