part-24

jungkook 4 month anjin 7 month

Jungkook is opening up with Taehyung. He always waits for a 'bye bye hug and kiss' in the morning and sleeping next to Taehyung at night means making Taehyung's hand his pillow. He loves to do everything that can bring him closer to Taehyung;

The thing is Taehyung is lso very happy.Because his jungkook is sticking to him these days.He is slowly getting old kook.

oh I got to say that jungkook gave him permission to do something (touch something).I'm not talking about hugs and kisses I'm talking about Taehyung being let by Jungkook's to touch his baby bump

flashback

One morning jungkook was sleeping. He felt something whispering inside the room. He opened his eyes and saw that Taehyung was whispering next to his baby bump.He wanted to hear what he was saying so he was listening without Taehyung knowing...

"Angel .are you okay inside?" he brings his ear to the bump side..and nods.that really the baby is talking from jungkook's stomach..he said again..

"I knew you were fine. Your mother always eats well. That's why you're growing up." He waves his hand over his stomach to blow the air. He wants to touch Jungkook's without permission

"Baby I'm anxious for you. I'm spending my days thinking about when you'll come to my hands." He paused

"I'm anxious if you're a boy or a girl. Your mother always says girl. I think it's you. Please come to earth soon." He stops again but suddenly he remembers something

"baby..baby..i'm sorry..don't get me wrong for me children are all equal. If you want to have a boy be a boy. If you want a girl be a girl. I don't mind. I'm not pressuring you. Please forgive me." He is holding his ear and apologizing. He looked stupid but cute. The man burst out laughing at this stupidity.

"Hahaha ..what are you doing ?"

"k-kook..you were awake. you heard everything." Taehyung says shaking his head.

"Yes, I heard everything"

"Did I wake you up?"

"No."

"I'm trying to talk the way you talk. So baby doesn't get angry when he comes out. Why didn't I talk to her when I was inside?" he said with a bright smile.

Jungkook sat down and opened three buttons of his night shirt to expose his baby bump then he took Taehyung's hand and put it on his stomach..

"It's not just mine, it's yours. It's ours. Our angel you can touch." Taehyung was surprised at Jungkook's actions. He looked at Jungkook's stomach with big eyes.

Jungkook's felt ashamed of himself. He suddenly didn't know what he was doing. He tried to hide his embarrassment and said "I mean, when the baby comes.Then doesn't she complain that I didn't let her touch her father?"

Taehyung lovingly and gently touches jungkook's baby bump. And looking at jungkook "kook..thank you. My baby sorry *cuts his tongue and corrects himself* for taking care of our baby."