part-23

Jungkook was looking for a cream to put on his baby bump but he saw that his cream was over. So he went to Jin's room.Before he could get inside, he saw Namjin there.jin is wearing a tie to her husband and namjoon was rubbing his baby bump.

"jinuu..I'm narvas and curious about this. Take our children."

"Me too," Jin says, handing him a pack.

"I want to hug you very tightly but there's this cute bump of yours that's getting in the way."

Jin then steps back and says, "How about a back hug?"

"Not bad" Namjoon hugs him tightly from behind and puts his lips on Jin's neck.

"I know what you're about to do. Make sure there aren't any hickeys." Namjoon kisses Jin and turns him to face him then he moves down and Jin's baby bump gives him two kisses.
Then he stood up again and said "Now it's your momma's turn." He grabbed Jin's face with both hands and tried to kiss Jin but suddenly a sound came.

*cough* *cough*

Jin pushes namjoon then namjoon falls on the bed.

jin tries to hide his blush"ooh...kookie..come in"

"Jin hyung..sorry for coming at a bad time."

Namjoon stands up from the bed and says to jungkook without looking at him "jin and kookie bye..take care of yourselves."

After namjoon left, Jin asked him"Kookie, what brought you here?"

Jungkook shows the cream and says "If it's over, I think I'll get something in you."

"yes..i have" Jin takes the cream out of the drawer..

"Thank you hyung" he says and leaves.

Jungkook enters the room and sees that Taehyung is also wearing his tie.

He saw that Taehyung's tie was tearing.
He takes the opportunity to fix Taehyung's tie, but before he does, Taehyung straightens his tie himself and say "It's done."

Taehyung feel that jungkook is standing next to him "kook...do you need any help?"

"no."

"So you're going to say something?"

Jungkook angrily hands over the cream and says"It's over. Bring me one."

"Well okay I'll tell the driver he'll bring it."

Jungkook is mad at Taehyung and says "I told you to bring it."

"ok ok..I'll bring it... right."

"Now let's have breakfast."

"kook..I can't today.It's too late.By-" jungkook gave the cut..

"And it's okay to be a little late. This world won't change or anything different. Come on."

He grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him to the breakfast table. Taehyung is confused and thinks
'What happened with kook today? too much mad on me'

_________________________

Jimin is angry again. Because Rose is flirting with Suga but his doesn't pay attention to her and Jimin is still on fire.

As soon as Rose left the cabin, Jimin approached Suga and turned the chair he was sitting in towards himself and sat on his lap facing Suga.

"How can you let her flirt with you in front of me? You're my boyfriend."