part-11

When the sunlight passing through the window fell on the sugar white face, it changed its position and pushed the sunlight back.

When he is on the other side of the bed he has a dream. An Angel is lying next to him. A peaceful face fills his heart. Suga is forbidding him to wake up from this dream in his heart. He wants to enjoy this time. He wants to fulfill the dream that cannot be realized for him.

This dream wanted to do everything he couldn't do. He started looking at Jimin's face.So first he kissed Jimin's forehead. Second he kissed his chubby cheeks. Third he kissed his nose.just like this he slowly slowly moved towards his lips.that time Jimin gaps his lips slightly with his mouth which makes Suga more excited to kiss Jimin's lips.

He started kissing Jimin and in that kiss Jimin mumbled"Ho-Hob-bi"

Suga brake the kiss when he heard Jimin mumbled and sit down on the bed to look at Jimin's sleeping face"ooh... this is not a dream. This is the real Jimin sleeping here. I didn't come to his house by mistake."

He look around the room and it is a guest room"This is our house but how did Jimin come here. And I-I kissed him without permission oo Shit... OMFG."

Suga pull his sweet hair but suddenly Suga clicked a Jimin word in his head"stop ...stop... why did Jimin mention Hobi's name? is Jimin crush on Hobi?Oh ...NO ..NO.."He had a deep thought. Because Sugar's love story came to an end before it started.

Suga gets up slowly so that Jimin doesn't have any trouble sleeping.He slowly put his hands and feet on the ground and walked like a dog towards the door. But his path was blocked by a man's foot. He look up to see the man's face. When he see the man, he stand up to the ground and take her  by the hand and pulled him away from the door.

""Ouch ... it's hurt oppa...." Lina screams

" shiiii... He'll wake up.... Slow down .." Suga sister says putting his hand on her mouth

"I'll tell mother you're sleeping with Jimin at night." She says releasing Oppa's hand from her mouth.

"Hey, I'll send you back abroad. If you don't want to, you don't have to tell anyone. Understand?"

"Oh I'm scar." She pretended to be scared. "This is my house too. I remind you." She ties her hands in the middle of her chest.

"Oh dear sister, you have become very wise while living abroad."

"Okay, I won't say. But I have a condition. I have to give you what I want."

"What do you need gucci bags, sandals, clothes. I'll give you whatever you need."

"It's more expensive than that to me.....It's a valuable thing of yours. Can you give it to me?" She says with a wicked smile.

He saw her smile and knew what Lina wanted him to ask for"Other than that, I'll give you whatever you ask for."

Lina starts calling Mrs.Min "Mom Mom last night Oppa..gsjjekryhwjshs" blbut again Suga put his hand on her mouth.

"Well, okay, I'll give it. But I also have a condition. If you tell me how Jimin got here." suga continues and Lina nodd

"Now tell me how he came?" But she don't answer.

Suga take her hand and led her to his room. He take a key from his beside table and hand it to her.He asks again"Tell me now."

"Now I can tell you. Jisoo told  mom that you have a boyfriend. She told her everything about where jimin is and what he does  And last night we had dinner together Then we were chit chatting and we didn't know when it was late and it was raining very hard so we didn't let Jimin oppa go..At first he insisted on going.But he gave in to our insistence......flashback to the end" she says proudly...