N.Y.C

{Cate Blanchett as Lou Miller - Oceans 8}

2/4

Meanings':
Y/N- Your Name
Y/F/N- Your Friends Name
Y/OF/N- Your Other Friends Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color

____________________________________

     You made your way down the busy streets of New York City, looking to all of the buildings. You moved here about 2 weeks ago, wanting a new start away from everyone. After getting caught up in some trouble at home, you couldn't bear to stay anymore. So, you left. There was a light breeze that graced through the crowds of people walking, chatter spreading the air as some people were on the phone and some people were singing to themselves, headphones in their ears. You stopped into a small restaurant that was at the end of the street, looking around as there were not too many people in, which honestly surprised you. You looked to your phone to check the time, 2:30pm. Maybe that's why there aren't many people in, you thought as you were brought to a table that was free, sitting right under the sign that was vinal that was on the window and put in an order for a Raspberry Spritz and Beef Stroganoff, you watched the many faces pass the window and soon, your order was brought to you.

     You began to eat as you thought to yourself, watching a woman pass the window a bit, leaning against the frame for a second to light a Cigarette. She had blond, shoulder length hair that was cut into layers and with bangs, covering her what looks to be blue eyes. She wore a purple button-up shirt that had the top few buttons undone, showing a glimpse of her black bra underneath and the cleavage as well. She had a layer of necklaces on underneath what seemed to be a red leopard tie. The shirt sleeves were rolled up about two inches from her wrist, her mature looking hands having a bunch of veins popping out, having rings on her fingers of her hands. She also wore what looked to be a studded gold cuff on her left wrist and a silver chain bracelet on the other. The shirt was tucked into a pair of black leather pants, a black belt with two wolf heads on it as well. The leather pants were tucked neatly away in some black above-the-ankle heeled boots.

     You didn't realize how long you were staring, noticing her own gaze on you as she smirked to herself some, causing your cheeks to redden. You sipped your drink, looking back up slowly to see that the woman was no longer standing there. You sigh to yourself as you think, finishing up your meal as a waiter comes back up, handing you your check as you paid. You get up as you make your way out of the restaurant, putting on the aviator sunglasses you had tucked away in your shoulder bag. By the time you got out of the restaurant, it was 3pm. The streets had a bit more traffic to them, but not by much. You made your way down the street about 3 blocks, stopping as you get to a club. You look to the side, looking at what time it would open. 8'Oclock. You had thought as you smiled some, taking a picture of the times with your phone as you thought to yourself, turning and making your way back up the crowded street.