The Bartender

{Swanqueen}
☆ Emma's POV ☆
4/4
____________________________________

     I walk around Hypiron heights as I sigh. I finally have some time off of work. Therefore, I could go out and drink. Normally, I'd be patrolling the area since I was the sheriff in town, but not today. I planned on getting either drunk or laid or hell, both. I get to Roni's bar, opening the door and walking inside. I chose to wear my ripped black jeans and a white tank top, my blonde hair down in its natural wavy state. I make my way to an empty barstool, sitting as the bartender gets my order. He comes back a bit later, handing me a bottle of beer after opening it for me. I sip the beverage as I look around the bar, eyeing all the people around the place.
     My eyes fall upon the short haired brunette who owns the bar, Roni. Some thoughts start to fill my head until I notice someone approaching me, looking to the figure and smiling once I notice it's Kelly, who is also known as Roni's sister and the second owner of the club. She speaks a bit loud at me, distracting me from my gaze.

      "Oh sorry." I say with a slight blush.

      She huffs as she rolls her eyes, "you do realize that is my sister you're staring at, right?"

      "Yes, I do" I shrug and look at her, she just rolls her eyes again as she chuckles, sarcasm filling her tone.

      "That is someone you could never get" she replies with an attitude, like she normally does.

      "Wouldn't bet on that." I give her a smirk and take a drink from my bottle again, turning my gaze back to the brunette.

        Roni was not to be seen, so I turn and look to the bartender who is getting orders for one side of the bar, then I look to the other side, Roni taking orders before we lock eyes for a second, a warm smile appearing on her face as she looks over me. She fills the other people's orders and then makes her way to me, handing me another bottle. She stays quiet as she leans her body against the bar, seeming to think, slightly looking me over.

      "You don't look familiar. First time in here? Maybe new to town" She asks whilst smiling.

      Her voice is soft but yet has a raspy tone to it; the perfect voice that calms you almost instantaneously. 

      I shrug a bit as I smile, taking a drink from the bottle as I look to her. "Well, Im not entirely new in town. I finally have the opportunity to get out." I give a soft smile as she nods. "I'm Emma"

"Well, Emma, you can call me Roni. That over there is Kelly. Don't let her get to you though, I know she has quite the attitude." she lets out one of her soft laughs as I can't help but smile.

I already know most of the people here, I used to come a lot, but I haven't came and sat, so I don't blame her for not recognizing me. How can you recognize someone who's never in? I end up standing, thinking as I walk over to the jukebox. I grab a dollar as I put some music playing, looking around at the people dancing as my eyes gaze back to Roni.
She works effortlessly, her movements swift and steady. Almost as if she's a graceful dancer who knows every step like the back of her hand. Then, we end up locking eyes, my cheeks heating up as I turn back to a table, seeing some old friends.

~~~~~

I go back to the bar as I sit, seven bottles in and I'm a bit tipsy. I look as I smile to Roni, asking her for another as she comes up, holding two.

I raise a brow, looking to her with a slight chuckle , "I said only one."

"Well, I figured I might as well join you. Since you're friends have left I'd like to get to know you." She smiled as she pressed the bottle to her lips.