An Unexpected Event

{Swanqueen}
3/4
{⚠️Emma G!P⚠️}
Emma's POV
____________________________________

I walk into Granny's diner, sitting at a booth by the window as I read over the newspaper. As I go over the many articles, the waitress comes up to me with a notepad in hand, smiling.

"Hey Emma. What can I get you today?" Ruby smiled, her tone a bit chipper today.

"The regular" I smile, watching her as she walks off to the kitchen area.

I come here a lot so most of the waitresses know what I want without asking. I look down at the newspaper again but tear my eyes away again as Regina slides into the booth with me, wearing a blue blouse, black Jacket, matching black slacks and heels. She was such an attractive woman.

I've never confessed of my feelings because I'm scared of judgement and rejection. You see, Regina is the mayor of the town. She is the definition of perfection. She holds high standards with everything she does, so why would she even acknowledge my feelings? Plus, I'm not your average female. Even though I have the chest and the structure to make me look like I'm female, I have a dick. I was born like that, so it didn't make life easy, but I pushed through and so here I am in this little town of Storybrooke, Maine. I've been living here for the past few months, trying to start over in a way.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and my name being called. "Hello? Earth to Emma?" Regina looks at me as I blush.

"Oh, sorry Mayor Mills. Just gazed into my own little world" I say as I shrug.

She chuckles as she sips her coffee. "It's quite alright. I just wanted to come and check in on you. You looked lonely"

I smile, my order getting placed in front of me as I thank Ruby. Regina been very nice to me lately. I don't know whether to be nervous or just go with the flow. See, when I first arrived, she was rude and always had one of the towns people watching over me. just in this past month, after she had a few sit-down talks with me, just like this one, she has been acting totally different...unusual.

"Oh. You don't have to If you don't want to. I-I'm fine" I smile as I look to her, bringing the hot coco to my lips.

"Are you sure?" The brunette looks at me, almost like she's not believing what I'm telling her.

"Yeah, I promise."

Her hand stays on my shoulder and she's very close, the smell of apple filling my nostrols as I scoot closer to the table, feeling myself growing in my pants. Her hand slides off my shoulder as I still blush. "You don't look so good Emma... Are you ok?"

I nod as I feel very uneasy, my palms sweating against the mug and my pants tightening uncomfortably. I start scooting closer and she starts scoots away. When she is out the booth, I stand and hurry out the Cafe, going to my yellow bug. I hear her footsteps following as I start the bug and drive off.

"Emma? Emma wait!" She calls out as I duck into my apartment, shutting the door before she gets to it. 

      She knocks as I sit by the door. "Emma open the door." Her voice is soft and quiet, almost at a whisper.

      "No, I-I can't. I have to... someone is coming over." Even though she has lied to me so many times before, I hate lying to her.