A Rare Vacation

{Cate Blanchett}
Y/N

1/4

Meanings:
Y/N- Your Name
Y/F/N- Your Friends Name
Y/OF/N- Your Other Friends Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color

☺︎~~~~~~~~☺︎

You slowly walk into the rather large hotel, smiling as you get to the check-in desk. Once you check in, you slowly make your way to the elevators. The top floor. Best of the best. You deserved to treat yourself. You haven't had a week away in years. The elevator music flooded your ears as soon as you pulled your luggage onto the elevator, the doors closing after pressing the button. You decided to venture away from the mess of the firm you work at. It was one of the best law firms around. People would come from all over to have their cases looked over, even celebrities.

     You check your phone as the elevator took you all the way up to the top floor, dinging as the doors opened. You grabbed your roller bag and the little carry bag as you walked past the few doors in the hall. Sure, it was a good bit of money to stay in the big suite for a week, but you deserved it. You got to the door of the room you were supposed to be in, thinking as you go to swipe the key card, pausing as you hear a woman's voice from the room not from your own, the door opening as a blonde woman, maybe in her 40s to 50s, walks out.

She turns her head, her blue eyes scanning me as she lets off a small smile, your own eyes going over her. She's in a stunning black suit which appears to be made of velvet material, a white button up shirt underneath with black sunglasses on top her head. You give her a nervous smile as you bite your lip, surly blushing. You try to open the door to your room but fail, swiping the keycard once more as you get the door open. You look to her watching you with a small smile, then returning her gaze to her own door as a brown-haired woman, shorter than the blonde walks out in just a casual outfit with a tag around her neck. You made your way quickly into the room as you shut the door, sighing out as you hear her voice again. This time, you can hear a distinctive Australian accent.

You hear her heels click against the floor as you sigh out, going to the windows where the curtain kept the sunlight from shining in. In one shove of the handle, you push open the curtain as you peer out the window, gasping at the view. You were high up in the air that's for sure, but in the security of the building which gave you some relief. You go to your luggage as you pull it to the bedroom, looking around as you feel your back pockets for your phone, pulling it out as you dial your best friend's number. You put in your Air Pod Pros and set your phone down next to your suitcase.

After a few rings, Y/F/N finally answers, you continuing to unload the bags into the closet and into the dresser drawers that are under the tv.

"OMG finally! How was your trip Y/N?" Y/F/N excitedly speaks up as you can hear some chatter in the background

You get done unpacking after 30 minutes of chatting with Y/F/N, her making slight fun of you gushing over this older woman. How could you not though? She was gorgeous. Although she was more than likely famous. You sigh and plop yourself on the bed, thinking as you look to your phone. It was only 3 in the afternoon, so it would be the perfect time to go out to a club or maybe you should just stay in and take the rest of the time to rest. You decide against the second choice and get up to find something to wear. Eventually, you get a black satin dress out of the closet, laying it on the bed as you slowly strip down to change.

~Later That Night~

It's about five in the evening, you added light curls to your semi-long Y/H/C hair. You have on a light face of makeup and some hoops in your ear. The dress falls right above your knee, having a small slit in it and an open back. Your black, red-bottomed heels click against the sidewalk as you look to your phone. You arrive to the club as you look into the nude color bag you have on your shoulder, showing the bouncer your ID. You were only 25 years old, but you kind of looked younger. You look around as the music bumps, people pushing up against each other and dancing.