True Story Of An Addict S01 E37

TRUE STORY OF AN ADDICT

S01 EPISODE 37

Deola came back with eba and vegetable soup mixed with egusi.

Deola: Femi, your food is ready. Please manage it.

She led me to the dinning table where she had arranged the plates neatly. She uncovered the plate that housed the soup. Wow! I began to salivate at the sight of the soup alone. Crying heavily in the soup are pomo, dry fish and 3 big beef. The egusi in the soup was so thick that it over-powered the vegetables. The eba was so soft and yummy.

Me: Wow! This is super amazing. Come join me now.

Deola: No. The food is for you alone.

Me: Thanks madam.

She left the dinning table for sitting room. I devoured the food quickly as if someone is coming to take it away from me. After the meal, in an attempt to return her kind gesture when she ate in my house, I cleaned the dinning and packed the plates. The sound of someone packing plates caught Adeola's attention...

Deola: Hold it right there man! This is my house, my rules.

Me: Funny. And if I insist?

Deola: No chance. Can you drop the plates now?

I handed the plates to her but followed her into the kitchen and watched as she wash them.

Truth be told, Deola is one neat girl. She washed her used plates immediately after use. I learnt absolute neatness and quality hygiene from her that day.

I stayed 2hrs more with Deola. However, unlike her strict attitude when she was in my house yesterday, she was more free, lively and playful today.
I chased her all around her house when she poured water on me. When I got hold of her, I lifted her up and slammed her on one of the chairs in the living room. I pinned her down on the chair and climbed on her. I made sure I touched all her body parts intentionally but I made it look unintentional. After she struggled with me with no success, she resorted to begging me,

Deola: Femi ooo. Enough. Please stand up.

Me: Not yet.

Deola: Why?

Me: Beg me.

Deola: I am sorry oo Femi. Stand up.

Me: Peck me.

Deola: Hmmmm! (she did)

Me: Who is your boss?

Deola: You are.

Me: Who is the winner?

Deola: You are.

I made sure I stayed on her a little while before I purposely moved my mouth towards hers. I stylishly kissed her but made it look like an accident. She looked into my eyes, rather seductively, touched my lips but said nothing.

I left her and sat up. She sat up too but started looking at me and smiling at the same time.

Me: What's funny?

Deola: Nothing really. I don't know the last time I had this kind of fun.

Me: Really? Well, I can still do some more if you want to.

Deola: Not today again. E don do. Maybe next time ok?

Me: I am always available.

Deola: Can I have a dance Femi?

Me: Dance? I can't dance oooo.

Deola: C'mon, I will teach you how.

She put on her home theater system and played Celine Dion's 'I am Your Angel'.

Deola: C'mon Femi, let's dance.

I pretended I don't know how to dance. So, I allowed her take the initiative. She held my right hand with her left and used her right to draw me closer to her. Her b0s0m closely touching my chest and we swing and move to the slow rhythm of the song. I tried as much as possible not to have a hard on but, no be my fault, the thing tanda gidigba.

*dodges slap...dodges stone*

We were in that position when my phone started vibrating. I stopped the dance to see who is calling. When I checked, it was Cynthia. I gestured to Deola to bring down the volume of the song, which she did,

Me: Hey dude (I said dude because I want Deola to believe I was talking to a guy)

Cynthia: Dude? You no check your phone before you answer am?

Me: I no check sorry. How far?

Cynthia: I am in approaching Lagos oo. I just say make I tell you.

Me: Ok no wahala. Let me know when you're coming sha.

Cynthia: Alright. Bye.

Call ends.

Deola: Who was that.

Me: Wale, a friend. He needs my laptop for some work so I offered to lend him mine.

Deola: Ok. That means you will be leaving soon right?

Me: In fact, I should be on my way now.

Deola: Eeyah! I wish you would stay a little while.

Me: (I moved closer to her) I wish to stay too but I just have to go.

Deola: Ok. Let me drop you then.

She went inside and brought out her car key. We left her house and drove to my place. I wanted to step out of the car when we got to my gate but she insisted she wanna drive inside and stay a little while before leaving. My heart raced so fast in fear of Cynthia arriving while Deola is still with me.

We got inside rather slowly. I noticed that Deola was a little quiet and reserved to herself. I moved closer to where she sat and said,

Me: What is wrong with you Deola. You've been rather moody since we arrived. Are you alright?

She didn't reply.

Me: Deola, talk to me now. Did I...

Shocker!

With all sincerity in my heart, I tell you guys, Deola kissed me! I sat there looking clueless. I thought I was dreaming. I touched my lips to feel if truly someone just kissed me. All the while she sat down there looking at me. I closed all my senses and conscience that moment.

I kissed Deola back!