True Story Of An Addict S01 EP62

TRUE STORY OF AN ADDICT

S01 EPISODE 62

Mary: Show me the door please?

Me: The door to where?

Mary: Your bathroom. I wanna have my shower now.

Me: Oh, ok. But you still haven't answered my question.

Mary: I'll tell you when I am done.

Me: Ok.

How is the picture looking like now? Positive? Well, maybe positive. At least, her request that she wanna shower shows that she's come to pass the night truly. Whether you like it or not, this night, there is no escaping me. Your lamb has come to my own lion's den, no long thing, let's see who's gonna win.

I went into my room to get her towel and a bathing soap, after which I pointed to the bathroom. She thanked me as I excused her. She needs privacy ba?

E ma tan ara yin (keep deceiving yourself).
At the end of the day, wetin una dey hide go open yakata when the Whip of Dennis (J0yst!ck) forces its way inbetween una legs.

I used that little privacy she craved to a great advantage.
I went downstairs and quickly called Deola to tell her of my plans for the day, also, my no-show for tonight,

Me: Hey babe. What's going on there?

Deola: It's nothing jare. I am only needed here because one of my colleague didn't report for duty. So, I am asked to stand in for her.

Me: Shoot! So when are you closing?

Deola: 2pm of course. Are you still at my place?

Me: Yea, but I am about to leave now. My boss asked me to come see him at the Civic Center by 12 noon, latest 1pm.

Deola: Really? When will you be back?

Me: Babe, it's like it's a business deal ooo. By boss can stay for 7-9hrs talking business with clients.

(Very true)

Deola: Will you stay there with him?

Me: Do I have a choice?

Deola: That means we are not seeing tonight.

Me: Well, maybe oo. I don't even know if I am gonna sleep at home today.

Deola: Ha? Why now?

Me: That's how passionate my boss can be when closing deals. We may pass the night at Eko Hotel and Suites.

Deola: Wow! But you haven't resumed officially now according to what you told me.

Me: Yea... It's not like I am going on official assignment though. It's just like he loves me around him when closing deals.

Deola: Well, good luck to both of you.

Me: Thanks dear. I will see you tomorrow ok?

Deola: Ok.

#Freed!

I was about to go back upstairs when Garfar called my attention to a very annoying revelation,

Garfar: Sorry Oga, I wan tell...

Me: Tell me what?

Garfar: Oga, Ini don ask of you now and me I say you dey inside. She say im go call you.

*In Jenifa's voice* Jisos! Garfar yaf kill me. What I do now?

Me: What did you say? You told her I was inside? Where did you see her?