CHAPTER 2

(GREGORY'S POV)

after getting food from the kitchen and avoiding a very, very hungry chica, i went down to parts and service to help Vanessa on the super secret project. all went pretty well, we had finished painting the shell and building the endo now we just had to wire the two together and they would be done but......

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!"Vanessa screamed as she jumped back clutching her now very bloody hand.

"what is it?" i asked. then i noticed the blood"V-Vanessa are you ok?what happened?"

" the fucking endo bit my fucking hand!!!" Vanessa said as a bunch of machanics came to help her but she just swatted them away as if they were bees trying to get to her jam sandwich.

"i'm fine, i'm fine, go away, i'll live, you mother fuckers just go back to work"

after that, we got back to work with no major delays only the occasional glich but it was all easy fix really, we even put his old memory chip in so he would be able to remember everything(apart from the whole monty type shit. youll understand later). And after what seemed like forever it was done, everything from the paint job to speaking a different language and being able to digest food to playing the hardest thing on the guitar. all we had to do was power him on, which was the hard but because he wouldn't!!!! We tried everything we could think but as soon as we turn him on he would turn himself of again. seriously we were running out of ideas. That's when he cooperated. We had promised him that he would be able to perform again as soon as he was good to go, and that's what made him turned on. Hallelujah!!! Strange thing but when you work at freddy fazebear's anything and everything is strange.

 "Glamrock Bonnie beginning reboot"

(CLIFFHANGER!!!!. Sorry this was so short, my brain hasn't been working since i realised that it was nearly the October holadays!!!!!! but at least i got some done<3)

-the one that likes out!!!!

(WORD COUNT:342)