CHAPTER 10

I SORTA GAVE UP ON DOING MONTYS SIDE OF THE STORY, SO PRETEND THAT VANESSA WENT TO GET HIS STORY, YEH? GOOD

(Greggory's pov)

'wow' was all i could manage after Vanessa told me both sides of the attack.

' yeah, i know, you see, this sort of thing was what led us to losing Bonnie in the first place and something tells me that when we found the bunnie in the deepest parts of the matenance tunnels, we should of left him there.' vanessa said as she walked over to the computers which had the cctv footage fight between monty and bonnie on one and  she brought up the footage of the moment we found bonnie on the other.

'this is the happiest ive ever seen freddy' i say as vanessa turns to look at me 'so if you are thinking of doing what your thinking of doing then stop thinking that and think about happier shit' i finish by folding my arms and leaning agenst a wall.

'but Greg, i was so close to finding out the problem with monty.' she said with a sigh, slumping onto the chair and continuing 'i was actully getting somewhere, then all of a sudden you drag me to the tunnels to be met face to face with monty's problem. bonnie and monty are the resons for why were losing tourists, obviously monty wanted bonnies place in the band so he got rid of him which resulted in the kids teasing him and asking him about bonnie, which caused him to develop a glitch and is the main reason that he goes beserk. now bonnies back and i'm scared that it will all go back to square one.'

i turned to look at the computers and hit a few buttons, changer the replay to live feed and watched freddy and bonnie walk along the main stage area and head of to bonnie bowl. i set the camaras to follow freddy as we haven't added bonnie to the system yet. i stood there watching them for a few minutes as they went to the bar and got food. 

i herd vanessa get up and walk over to me, she stood behind me and placed a hand on my sholder 'greg i know you are thinking what im thinking and i know that you dont want to accept that its the only way but you know its the only way to set things right. so ill let you thin about it, yeah?' after that she walked away and left me alone.

vanessa was right

i didnt want to beleve it

but she is also right when she says its the only way

we have to get rid of bonnie.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

I BET U ALL WERNNT EXPECTING THAT TURN OF EVENTS?

IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO COME UP WITH THIS AND I CAN SAY THAT I DONT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING DESPITE THE FACKT THAT I WRITE THIS SHIT!

ON A BETTER NOTE

---------INTERVEWS!!!!!--------

ME: SOOOOOOO GREGGORY, HOW DO YOU FEEL?

GREGGORY:.................

ME:?

ME: SOMEONE GET FREDDY! GREGGORY DIED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

SEE YA MY LOVLIES!!!!!!!<3

-THE ONE THAT LIKES!

(WORD COUNT:505)