Chapter 11

SRRY FOR THE EXTREAMLY LATE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT OF SHIT. YET HERE WE ARE AND I HOPE U  ENJOY!!!!!!

(FREDDY'S POV)

after hanging out in my room for what felt like ages (when I say "hanging out" I really mean making out)Bonnie randomly stood up and announced "Im hungry" starting right at me as he said it.

 "Well where do you want to go? We've got lots of food halls and pizza places." I said geting up with Bonnie and making my way out of my room.

 " where do you want to go? " Bonnie said. That was the one thing that happens with Bonnie, if he gets asked to choose something he'll always ask the person who asked him the Same question as if dodging the question in a polite way.

 "Well we could go to Bonnie bowl. I think the circus baby bot likes me." I said as a little joke

 " excuse me!?!! " Bonnie said as he faked looking taken aback. "What about me? I litterly cheated death!!! I am worth way more than that Damm assed mother fucker of a circus baby bot!!!!!!!"

I Couldn't help but laugh at hearing this. Eventually Bonnie started laughing as well 

 "Yeah,  let's  go to Bonnie bowl. I got a bitch bot working in my area that needs a lesson on why you shouldn't mess with my man!" 

After saying that both me and Bonnie burst with laughter and couldn't stop until they reached Bonnie bowl and sat down at the bar on the opposite end of the circus baby bot.

We were having a conversation on who is better: 21 pilots or AJR.

 "21 pilots are the best freddy!!!!!!!!!!!! No one could be better than them!!" Bonnie said with a smile

 "No, AJR are better is they were in a singing battle with your so called team of pilots AJR would win!!!!!" I said failing to hold back a smile. 

 "Well i-" before Bonnie could finish Vanessa showed up clearly out of breath of running all the way here from somewhere and was clearly panicked.

 "I-its ch-chica, she, she, trapped, kitchen, tra-trash compactor, h-help!"

 "Holy shit" Bonnie said jumping up from his seat and followed Vanessa as she ran back to the pizza bot/trash compactor kitchen.

 "Oh chica what did you do?". I said as I got up and followed Bonnie and Vanessa.

Once we got to the kitchen and made our way over to the compactor, I soon realized that chica wasn't there.

" oh god" Vanessa said "Bonnie check to see if she's down there" she said slowly making her way to the button. I wondered why she was going to it, maybe she was going to raise it so Bonnie could fit his ears under it as he made his way into the machine. 

I felt something bad was going to happen get I couldn't think what when suddenly the compactor sprang to life and started to crush bonnie.

 "Umm ahhh, ness? What are you doing?" Bonnie said clearly scared and confused.

 " bonnie!!!! I can't stop it!!!!! " Vanessa said trying to act like she ment it yet I could clearly see she way lying.

 "Bonnie! Get out of there!" I said as I lunged for Bonnie hand and as I was pulling him out his foot got stuck on a box of Monty's mystery mix and he started screaming as the  compactors plates got extremely close to bonnie.

The last thing Bonnie said was "f-freddy?i-im scared"

TADA!!!!!!!!! DA DRAMA ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wow, God wow.

I'm tired a Fuck. The I can't say much as I've been celebrating all last night as the local pipe band that I play in is now officially the Scottish champions 3 times!!!!!!!!! Yay

And to the fact that that I'm litterly posting the Damm chapter at 4:30 am for no reson. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Well I get if I want sleep

See yah in the most chapter may lovlies!!!

-the one that likes out!!!!!

(Word count:655)