CHAPTER 14

(freddy's pov)

heres a re-cap for all my superstars on whats happened in the pizza-plex lately:
its been a few weeks since bonnie came back and things have gotten better, every day most of the kids would swarm around him and make him feel welcomed, and everyone agreed that both bonnie and monty got to play base now! last week we all sat down and composed all our songs again, making them better and adding an extra base line to them. despite the fact monty and bonnie still hated each other  they actully sat together and worked on the music. 
as for our dear security guard  vanessa, she was rarely seen, she would be in one place one seccond then gone the next and wouldnt be seen for a few hours, it was as if she would pop in and out of reality. (if you know what i mean)

speaking of vanessa, she currently has all of us in the rehersal room for a meeting, and it was regarding bonnie.

"so everyone knows about the "Glamrock Circus" thing me and micheal started working on last year?" I could tell she was nervous because she was looking at me and i was stairing into her soul, dairing her to do something stupid again.

"yes" i said sitting on the stands, bonnie sitting in between my legs on the step below me, his head resting on my right thigh. Everyone else agreed with Gregory looking as egar as ever to get into this project.

 "Well... We have come up with the decision to go ahead with the plan and have already begun the layout for it. Its gonna be in the main lobby directly across from the daycare and next to the faz-pad, ya know, where all those construction signs are." The blonde human continued

i could overhear moon asking sun that "do you think it will actully go ahead? Cause last time they desided to do something like this, balloras gallery, turned into a party room for pirates cove" sun just shruged his sholders and turned back to vanessa. this got me thinking that maby they will have someything to do with it as in preformers and acts, ya know?

i hadnt really been paying atention to what was happening untill i herd bonnie saying "sure, ill give it a try"

"give what a try?" i asked confused as everyone looked at me, bonnie just started laughing. God he was cute when he laughs.

 "Vanessa wants me to be apart of this new glamrock circus. Sun and moon are already part of it and there will be 3 more anamatronics joining. But dont worry ill still be able to preform with you guys as well as the circus." Bonnie explained puting a hand on my sholder as he said the last part. This is when i realised the he was built to the same height as me, before he was just slightly shorter (not including the ears of course) o-ok freddy dont space out again.

When vanessa asked if we had any questions, gregory shot his hand up so fast i swore that if it went any faster it would ditach its self and get wedged in the ceiling.

 "Yes greg, you can help" vanessa exclaimed with the most boiring voice she could muster, rolling her eyes in exasperation.

 "yesssssssss, let gooooooo!" Greggory shouted as he jumped up and down, shaking the stands.

After the meeting, bonnie went with sun and moon to the daycare as he had a party first thing there. roxy and chica went to the salon to get ready for when we opened, greggory and vanessa met up with micheal and went to take the elevator to parts and service and monty went and fucked off to gater jolf so i was left to do what the other glamrocks did and followed my time table whitch said i had to be in my green room when we opened so thats where i went.

Despite the fact that bonnie was back and we had a 9 year old living with us now, the pizza-plex felt empty for the first time ever. who knew a mulit-floored mall with anamatronics that's made for family entertainment felt cold,empty and lonley.

very

very 

lonley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAY GUYS!!!!MAMAS BACK!!!!!!!! YA MISSED ME???? I BET YA DID
WELP SRRY FOR THE DELAY I JUST DIDNT FEEL MOTAVATED TO DO ANY WRIGHTING SO SORRY FOR MAKING U WAIT.

SO TO MAKE UP I GIVE U A ......

~INTERVIEW~

ME: SO YOURE A PART OF THE GLAMROCK CIRCUS NOW? WHAT WILL YOU - AND SUN- DO?

MOON: WELL IVE BEEN TEACHING HIM HOW TO PROPERLY USE OUR TETHERS AND ALSO THROWING IN A FEW TRICKS

ME: NICE 

*INSERT "PIZZA-PLEX IS NOW CLOSED" INTERCOM*

ME: EH 

MOON: SLEEP

ME: NO

MOON: *STARTS RUNNING AFTER ME*

ME: *STARTS RUNNING*

--------SORRY BUT THIS LINE HAS BEEN CUT--------

WELP I NEED TO MAKE THIS SHORT SO THAT MOON *COUGH COUGH -MOM- COUGH* DOSENT BRING OUT THE KID NAP SPRAY.

SO HAVE A LOVLEY MORNING/AFTERNOON/NIGHT AND STAY SAFE

-THE ONE THAT LIKES OUT!!!!!

(WORD COUNT:818)