CHAPTER 9

FINALY ANOTHER UPDATE. IT'S BEEN HARD TO WRIGHT SEEING AS I HAD THE FLU BUT MAMMAS BACK BABY!!!!

(Freddys POV)

As the door opened my heart sank. Just the sight of Bonnie was enough to burn my insides out. i could clearly see the gap of his eye socket and the multi coloured wires sticking out in all directions.  I ran towards him and embraced him in a hug, he was obviously not expecting it as he flinched and his ears shot up but once he realised it was me he relaxed and hugged back.

'I am so so so sorry' bonnie whispered into the crook of my neck. although this is a hard time, i couldn't help but marvle at how cute bonnie looks when he's upset. he looks even cuter with that new haircut of his.

'theres nothing to be sorry about, anyways i should be the one to say sorry for letting you go to monty alone.' i said as i looked into his eyes to show how true i was.

'well, if your finished being all lovey dovey, i'd like to adresss the elaphant in the room.' Vanessa said after a moment

'wait.....' Chica said ' THERES A ELAPHANT!!!!!!!!WHERE, I MUST FIND IT!!!!!!!' Vanessa had to cover her ears at how high pitched she was

'there's no actual elaphant chica,its just a figure of speach' Roxy said

'correct' Vanessa said as she removed her hands form her ears 'i was referring to the whole cause of this. so Bonnie, do you know what caused Monty to act like this?' at the mention of Monty's name Bonnie tensed up and i knew he didn't want to talk about it but i think that Vanessa wont stop asking Bonnie until he gives some infomation as to what happened.

(I'M NOT BOTHERED TO GET BONNIE TO SAY EVERYTHING SO I'M JUST GONNA COPY AND PASTE IT)

Monty was sitting on his couch, cleaning his guitar. Once he saw me he grunted again, went and put his guitar back on the wall and sat down on the couch giving me the death stare.

"H-hi monty" I said trying not to sound scared but I was failing pretty badly 'cause monty is the one i'm scared of the most yet i dont know why.

"What do you want rabbit?" Monty said angrily and I wondered what I had done wrong already.

" I'm a bunny, thank you very much. Anyway I was just wondering why you aren't at the fun night, everyone is waiting o-" but I couldn't finish that sentence as monty cut me off

"Why would you fucking care? You have only been back one day and you're acting as if you had never left this shit hole, and now your wondering why the fuck I'm not there?? Haven't you figured it out yet??" Monty said with so much anger I had to fight the thought of running away.

"w-what do you mean by why haven't i figured what out yet. Monty, what are you not telling me?"i said anger boiling inside me

" what am i not telling you?? i tell you what shit i want to tell you and thats nothing, so fuck off!!!!"

"tell me now Monty, i need to know" i shouted at the top of my lungs, weather or not Vanessa could hear me i didn't care.

monty then screamed at me and tried to punch me, as my face hit the floor i had a verry strange flashback of me and monty in pritty much same positions but we were on the cat walks in gator golf: me lying on the floor with oil dripping from a scrach as a result of being punched and monty stood above me with purple eyes.

"y-you" i said standing up as i hit a moment of realisation. "i-it was you, wasn't it. you were the one that broke me, its all your fault, i-if i hadnt gone with you then none of this would have happened, i-i i HATE YOU!!!"

"i-i didn't mean to, i-i wasn't myse-"

"no" i said butting in " you did mean to do it, you did becouse you were angry that management gave me the base. you just want fame and fortune, you don't care for anyone else."

that's when i realised i had gone too far as one second i was standing in front of Monty next thing i knew i was on the ground barely awake in a mound of pain. Monty had kicked me in the chest. i was unable to move my head let alone stand and fight back against Monty. i thought all hope was lost when suddenly Vanessa, Freddy, Gregory, Roxy, and Chica ran into the room. Freddy and Gregory ran to me t check if i was ok, Roxy ran to Monty and restrained him by holding his hands firmly behind his back followed by Chica who tried to calm him down whilst Vanessa stood inbetween us with her radio out calling for backup. i felt freddys warmth swallow me whole and i found myself begining to cling to him for safety, it wasn't my fault I just my instincts turn to Freddy when i'm scared for any reason. freddy kissed me on the forehead and i knew that no matter what happened i was in safe hands

then i could last no more. the pain was too much and it all faded to black.........

bonnie then suddenly colapsed into my arms, crying his little heart out

'it's ok bonnie. you're safe now' i said as i felt his warm tears agenst my neck.

'well, i'll go power monty on and talk to him, ya know, hear his side of the story' vanessa said as she got up brushed off her trousers and tucked her note pad and pen into her pocket, then walked off towards a spare utility room where monty most likely is.

OMG!!!!!!!! FINALY I HAVE UPDATED MY LOVLIES!!!!! BET YOU ALL MISSED MAMA<3<3

I'LL TRY AND GET NEXT CHAPTER TO BE MONTY'S SIDE OF VIEW BUT IDK YET SOOOOOO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS!!!!!

BYEBYE FOR NOW MY LOVELIES <3<3

-THE ONE THAT LIKES OUT!

(WORD COUNT:1012)